Mightee Okelund comes two 825

STARSNBARS

3 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS STATEMENT..LOL THIS MAKES NO SENSE.. WHAT IF OAKLAND SAID THEY WERE A BOGUS 5 YD PENALTY AWAY FROM A WIN. BOTH TEAMS MADE MISTAKES BUT FOR YOU TO MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THAT IS MIND BOGGLING..:?:

#LOP 

That isnt hard to do to you

22 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS STATEMENT..LOL THIS MAKES NO SENSE.. WHAT IF OAKLAND SAID THEY WERE A BOGUS 5 YD PENALTY AWAY FROM A WIN. BOTH TEAMS MADE MISTAKES BUT FOR YOU TO MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THAT IS MIND BOGGLING..:?:

#LOP 

Oakland had one significant run that gashed Maryville.  They earned that for sure.  The muffed punt turned the game.  If Rebels score on that pos, game is over, wind is out of sails.  Was a great game, and Oakland took advantage of those two things.

30 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

#LOP 

Also, where was the bogus 5 yrd penalty?  I saw ZERO that either side could whine about referees.

On a picture perfect night for football in Maryville we sure were treated to an excellent game. For an early season contest the Rebels showed a lot of poise In coming back to get the W. Congratulations Rebels, start the season with wins over two pretty good football teams. Maybe USA Today will see fit to rank the defending champs a little higher than 7 this week.

• Like 1

Hats off to Maryville tonight, they did what they always do, make big plays in big moments. I hope Hodge isnt hurt long term, thatd be a big blow. Both teams made mistakes that had swung the game a few times. Oakland killed at least 3 different drives in the first half due to penalties, going ultra vanilla didnt help matters. Really impressed with the poise by Brevin Linnell in the 2nd half, making a few throws helped open up the offense in the 2nd half. Usually a 14 pt deficit is certain defeat at Maryville but they almost found a way to get it done

Another very well called game offensively for Maryville. They now exactly how to hit Oakland, it doesnt always work, but they have been the one team that can consistently move the ball on them over the last 5 years. As always, Maryville doesnt dissapoint when it comes to a first class enviroment. However, I think you guys might have a Yankee as a PA announcer with the say he says MARY-Ville and not Mairvul

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MidTennFootball said:

Hats off to Maryville tonight, they did what they always do, make big plays in big moments. I hope Hodge isnt hurt long term, thatd be a big blow. Both teams made mistakes that had swung the game a few times. Oakland killed at least 3 different drives in the first half due to penalties, going ultra vanilla didnt help matters. Really impressed with the poise by Brevin Linnell in the 2nd half, making a few throws helped open up the offense in the 2nd half. Usually a 14 pt deficit is certain defeat at Maryville but they almost found a way to get it done

Another very well called game offensively for Maryville. They now exactly how to hit Oakland, it doesnt always work, but they have been the one team that can consistently move the ball on them over the last 5 years. As always, Maryville doesnt dissapoint when it comes to a first class enviroment. However, I think you guys might have a Yankee as a PA announcer with the say he says MARY-Ville and not Mairvul

He’s not a yankee. Born and raised here in Maryville. I went to school with him. 

• CoachT locked this topic