Sequatchie @ Jasper

SCPRIDE30

3 hours ago, sportman said:

This thread has SP, SC, Tyner and Whitwell on it and one big thing missing. The Warriors!!! My how times have changed. They use to be like SP with all the talk year's ago on here.  Come on out and give us your take on the game. It's just for fun,so remember that you Warriors.  

They must've found Roy's hiding place in the Fiery Gizzard.

11 hours ago, sportman said:

This thread has SP, SC, Tyner and Whitwell on it and one big thing missing. The Warriors!!! My how times have changed. They use to be like SP with all the talk year's ago on here.  Come on out and give us your take on the game. It's just for fun,so remember that you Warriors.  

McKrylon-gate took its toll along with Ross Ricki.

58 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

ST is never full of mess.  Speaking of mess, where's all your comrades. This should be a good game. I may drive up there at halftime. 

Have no clue I don't get up to Jasper often enough to talk to many comrades. They sure have disappeared. I think it should be another great game like last years that we gave away!!! Hopefully with a better ending!!!

Marion definitely has way more speed than seq.  If Mc doesn't get any penetration then it will be a long night.  Hicks is a step slower than last year and seq line looks like it isnt as good.  I'm not a fan of the spread, but I am guessing mathis knows what he needs to do to be successful.   May be another high scoring game like last year.  I also feel like Caine will be sorely missed.  Seq will see this as the year goes on.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

7 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Marion definitely has way more speed than seq.  If Mc doesn't get any penetration then it will be a long night.  Hicks is a step slower than last year and seq line looks like it isnt as good.  I'm not a fan of the spread, but I am guessing mathis knows what he needs to do to be successful.   May be another high scoring game like last year.  I also feel like Caine will be sorely missed.  Seq will see this as the year goes on.

I think your QB will be the difference in the game. 

8 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I agree with you. Sequatchie County didn’t look anything like 2017 in the jamboree. I didn’t get to see the game the other night, but they had most of their team returning. This SP team is still young overall and shouldn’t have been able to shut them down that easily. Granted our defense is tough, but still. Speed kills, but Marion has to find a way to get Sequatchie off the field. It should be a good game. I would like to get up there to catch the second half or at least the fourth quarter. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

I agree with you. Sequatchie County didn’t look anything like 2017 in the jamboree. I didn’t get to see the game the other night, but they had most of their team returning. This SP team is still young overall and shouldn’t have been able to shut them down that easily. Granted our defense is tough, but still. Speed kills, but Marion has to find a way to get Sequatchie off the field. It should be a good game. I would like to get up there to catch the second half or at least the fourth quarter. 

You can leave SP after the first lol