Fulton vs. Knox Central

Domin18

No disrespect gentlemen, but who cares about Packer and his fools. Let’s discuss how the Flags thrown in the 2nd half were very one sided and helped Fulton win the game. Absolutely BS, multiple false starts by Fulton RBs, offsides calls missed and by far the WORST pass interference call I’ve ever seen on a kid at any level. Fulton’s Defense is the real deal, but we shut their offense down. The refs helped them down the field in 3rd and 4th qtrs. Facts 

4 hours ago, TheGuvna said:

No,

I am just a guy who can appreciate what the man has done for local high school football. It is one thing to not like his style or whatever, but you should respect what he does.

Also, most people who dislike Packer say they dislike him because he "makes fun of the kids" and you just made fun of WB. So that means you are a hypocrite.

Nope i dislike him because he is clueless on the game of football.He has to do silly stuff to distract from him inabilities.jmho!

53 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yup, the same Knox Central Bobcat team Alcoa beat 32-0 in a JV game this past Tueday......

When I was in school we played Middlesboro,Ky and remember looking at their schedule in the locker room in their school and saw Knox Central being one of their games. When we got home I was looking at the schedule for our Knox Central and Middlesboro wasn't on their schedule. I didn't know at the time there was two of them. We didn't have a google to look things up like that in those days. The one thing I did learn from that game was if you cross the state line to play a football game you will get screwed and I'm pretty sure Alcoa figured that one out last year.

• Upvote 1

One of the best Packer moments was the time they had Greenback on TV a few years ago. He found an old program left behind from the year before and proceeded with information from it all during the game until someone came to the press box and got him straightened out. A real play by play man would have had that roster the day before the game and known each player like one of his own kids. It's much better for him to show up in everyone's living room on Thursday evening sounding like the village idiot.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

When I was in school we played Middlesboro,Ky and remember looking at their schedule in the locker room in their school and saw Knox Central being one of their games. When we got home I was looking at the schedule for our Knox Central and Middlesboro wasn't on their schedule. I didn't know at the time there was two of them. We didn't have a google to look things up like that in those days. The one thing I did learn from that game was if you cross the state line to play a football game you will get screwed and I'm pretty sure Alcoa figured that one out last year.

Yep, you travel through that tunnel to a "different" world called Middlesboro. 

Heading to Corbin ihas the same "time warp" feeling except it smells like fried chicken. But. I guess the ol' Colonel made some pretty good chicken!?:hungry:

7 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

No disrespect gentlemen, but who cares about Packer and his fools. Let’s discuss how the Flags thrown in the 2nd half were very one sided and helped Fulton win the game. Absolutely BS, multiple false starts by Fulton RBs, offsides calls missed and by far the WORST pass interference call I’ve ever seen on a kid at any level. Fulton’s Defense is the real deal, but we shut their offense down. The refs helped them down the field in 3rd and 4th qtrs. Facts 

Did you expect anything less?

It was blatantly obvious

1 hour ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Did you expect anything less?

It was blatantly obvious

Greyrider, I don't always agree with you, but I think you're dead on about this one. Knoxville media keeps trying to push Catholic, Fulton, Farragut, A-E and Grace as the top programs. You should have heard the nonsense a media person was throwing out about the Maryville/Catholic and Alcoa /Grace  games on the radio the other day.

I'll start by saying that I'm not all that impressed with my hometown team (OR) right now...pretty good defense but sluggish offense and kicking game, but I'm totally unimpressed by what I watched on TV last night. Central at this point isn't nearly as good as I expected and if Fulton is the #1 team in 5A, then it's a very weak division.

• Upvote 1

I mean actually no Greyrider. Calls get missed sometimes, but when a RB literally runs forward 3 steps before the snap and no flag is thrown, you ask how can NONE of the refs see that? How can a Fulton Defensive player jump in the neutral zone trying to evade our linemen and then the flag is thrown on us? I’m not salty we lost it was a great defensive battle. But the refs helped Fulton in the second half.

1 minute ago, catswild said:

I'll start by saying that I'm not all that impressed with my hometown team (OR) right now...pretty good defense but sluggish offense and kicking game, but I'm totally unimpressed by what I watched on TV last night. Central at this point isn't nearly as good as I expected and if Fulton is the #1 team in 5A, then it's a very weak division.

Keep in mind that was Fulton's first game, they didn't have the luxury of a Week 1 game like Central did. The goal is to peak in the playoffs, I've seen both Central games and I've seen no reason to believe they aren't capable of another deep run when their offense puts it all together