Dresden at Lake Co

shockernation

1 hour ago, peabodypride said:

The Tide will be happy to oblige in said delivery of Lions wake up call !!!!! What time does said calls alarm need to be set for!? Just funnin ya of course. 

I'm guessing ten minutes after  kick off in a few weeks. Just remember I haven't seen us play this year so I'm just judging by radio, coach T and rumors. We may just monkey stop the yellow fever. 

28 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

I'm guessing ten minutes after  kick off in a few weeks. Just remember I haven't seen us play this year so I'm just judging by radio, coach T and rumors. We may just monkey stop the yellow fever. 

Apparently its 5 o'clock some where? I think that's Monkey stomp ? Lol,get out the sun bro!!!! Yall are way better than people have yall credit for!Remeber ole Ppride said Dresden with a convincing W over the Falcons,nobody wanted to listen!!!! LC looks good against weak competition!!!

Edited by peabodypride

20 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

I think Dresden will be a heck of a test for The Golden Tide!!!

Since we're all already looking forward to this match up, I'll give my two cents. Dresden is much better than I expected us to be coming into the season & Peabody is loaded with talent. It should be a fun game & great competition for both teams but I would have to give the advantage to Peabody based on special teams & penalties. 

47 minutes ago, dtownfan364 said:

Since we're all already looking forward to this match up, I'll give my two cents. Dresden is much better than I expected us to be coming into the season & Peabody is loaded with talent. It should be a fun game & great competition for both teams but I would have to give the advantage to Peabody based on special teams & penalties. 

We have snoozers to play till yall lol!!!

2 hours ago, ysoangry said:

Sorry the bright Florida sun was in my eyes while I was typing. You are correct MONKEY STOMP

15 hours ago, peabodypride said:

From what you've heard around the Pig Farm are yall better than last year??

My bet is a little better on offense and not as good on defense. Haven't heard much about either side on the line. Special teams and our kicking game isn't very good.

Edited by ysoangry
added material

On 9/5/2018 at 7:09 AM, ysoangry said:

I agree with you 100%. Last Friday was nothing more than a warm up game for the playoffs. I also believe that the Memphis teams have a good shot of making some noise come playoffs. We never talk about them because they don't have much support on the T. Typically they have tons of talent and eventually they will play up to their potential. Is it this year? I have no idea. It will be interesting to see how this Dresden team looks toward the end of the season. We have a tendency to get a little over confident with our region being what it is. Good thing we play Trenton in a few weeks cause that is going to be a wake up call. I for one am not counting LC out, the big issue I can see for you guys is depth. 

Depth is a concern for LC. Sometimes some humble pie is the best thing that could happen. LC has the talent and coaching to go deep in playoffs. We will see if the Dresden game was a wake up call. Kids have a tendency to read their press clippings. Maybe a little humble pie is what the doctor ordered.

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Depth is a concern for LC. Sometimes some humble pie is the best thing that could happen. LC has the talent and coaching to go deep in playoffs. We will see if the Dresden game was a wake up call. Kids have a tendency to read their press clippings. Maybe a little humble pie is what the doctor ordered.

We have been know to have the same problem. Think the playoffs last year was perfect  example.