Dresden at Lake Co

shockernation

By highlights,looks like the key to Dresden is Yates.Hope Tubbs is there but think its going to be a tough close game.Not sure LC has shown what it can do with everyone yet.Ive noticed we have utilized one very good player on offense yet.Friday may be the night.Punts looked very good last night.Kickoffs are terrible .Thought the runs by QB Snyder were the key to the win last night.

Lake County is a very good well coached team.  Great atmosphere last night and the LC fans were awesome.  I'm also glad to hear the injured player will be fine.

As for the game this week, IMO LC will not lay down and I think Dresden will have to earn every yard,  especially since the game will be played on LC's home turf.  The QB is a beast!  They are big and strong and will line up and dare you to stop them. I'm pulling for my guys on the Lake but I think this game will be a heck of a game and a toss up.

2 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

Lake County is a good team, but stopping that offense isn’t impossible... stop the read option and you have them beat...

I don’t understand why they didn’t get the RB the ball out in space... swing passes, tosses, line him up at a slot, etc....

Last week Lake Co threw the ball more to #4.Thought they would do that more against I think #14.Lost one of the fastest receivers that doesn't want to play.Havent seen #3 for Lake Co do much the past couple weeks so hoping he can add something..Lake Co tight end is a beast,didtn throw to him except once I believe when he reached back and caught the ball.Also threw several passes to #11 last week but with his injury,that didn't happen the second half.Im figuring coach will utilize tight end a lot more this week.Gibson Co came to play and shouldn't be anyones homecoming this year .I was impressed.Number 23 and I think 30 ran hard and well.QB played well.I thought Gibson Co did better against stopping Johnson than any team Ive seen in a couple years.I said last week,I saw a couple things that concern me and Gibson Co scored a couple times on a younger player that if a couple players decide to play,may not have been there.Maybe LC can get things going.Have 3 starters that should be back on the team from last year not playing.With Tubbs out half the game,4 starters .But guess just have to rely on the ones that want to play

Edited by mrbigster
added something