Dresden at Lake Co

shockernation

To the Dresden fans...you may wanna give yourself 5-10 extra minutes leaving town! They have milled out most of the highway and it’s kinda rough! Also DO NOT hit the railroad tracks with any speed or you will need a trip to the dentist and possibly a new vehicle! Safe travels and allow for some extra time...that is if you wanna witness what’s fixing to happen? 

4 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Meeeee toooo! Seems that both sides are fearful to say anything? It’s just a darn shame I’d love to stir the pot

It don’t bother me to make wrong pick. I’m a fat man. I can eat a lot of crow if need be. It’s some of these skinny folk spouting off that I worry about :lol:

1 hour ago, sum1uno said:

Hope the game is better than the trash talk this week. I was expecting more between Dresden and LC. 

Shame...very disappointed 

Well for one,I don't know yet with players didn't come back this year.And I heard another may not play tonight but not sure.Heard it 3 days ago but kept quiet till close to game time

No excuses!  It's game day Lake County.  Pull those chin straps tight and bring it tonight.  I'm hoping for a great game between two good teams.  I'm taking my Falcons by 2 scores tonight.  In the end, no excuses.  I for one don't care who didn't come back this year.  If they didn't come back their heart wasn't in it to begin with!  No more what ifs.  Go Green!  I'm with 23forever.  Most of these kids have been playing together since flag football and I wish them the best!

22 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Well for one,I don't know yet with players didn't come back this year.And I heard another may not play tonight but not sure.Heard it 3 days ago but kept quiet till close to game time

Always back the ones that stand for you. Win or lose they play for and represent LC. Take no prisoners and show no mercy. It’s time to shine. Tonight is big game and will make a statement in the west. Time to start weeding out the weak so the strong can survive. Expecting a good game with this one. 

1 hour ago, ysoangry said:

The LC guys are too nice to talk trash to. Doesn't help my cause either that I only know 3-4 kids on our team anymore. I will say this, whoever makes a run in playoffs, from our region , I'll be 100% supportive. 

Go Lions!!!!!

PPride I held back on your post. lol

Haha! I still think your Lions get the  W!!!!

1 hour ago, ysoangry said:

The LC guys are too nice to talk trash to. Doesn't help my cause either that I only know 3-4 kids on our team anymore. I will say this, whoever makes a run in playoffs, from our region , I'll be 100% supportive. 

Go Lions!!!!!

PPride I held back on your post. lol

Stay in Florida!! Still jealous here