Trousdale vs Watertown for Region Title?

tcjacket13

4 hours ago, PoloDaDon said:

Its really not the measuring stick. If you know football its still early and alot of football left for both teams. You want your team playing really well come playoff time not peaking in week 3. A victory for H20 would be great but its not the end of the season. I have been on some teams that have beat TC before. Just another game early in the year IMO :rolleyes:

Your right but this for the region championship and for home field in playoffs it's a little bit more than just a normal game I don't see either team losing a district game this year, not about peaking in week 3 that's not what I said at all 

17 hours ago, TCnation said:

I disagree. This game is likely for the region champion and home field in playoffs, so no it's not just "another game", although yes it is early in the season. Friendship, Lebanon, Gordy and MJCA were just "another game". This one counts my friend. I'm sure the boys don't care if H2O is confident, scared, world beaters or what have you, and I'd expect the same on the other side. They'll come out expecting to win and play Jacket football. Hopefully both teams come out healthy and can rep the region well come playoffs!

Should be a great game I promise you H20 will be ready to play. and I'm sure TC will be ready also

46 minutes ago, CharlieTweeder said:

I wasn't scared of my daddy either, but still took plenty of whippings from him!

See thats the difference I was scared of my Daddy and TC is not DADDY. Like I said NOBODY fears TC anymore those days of getting off the bus and being down 14 points  mentally is over.

10 minutes ago, PoloDaDon said:

See thats the difference I was scared of my Daddy and TC is not DADDY. Like I said NOBODY fears TC anymore those days of getting off the bus and being down 14 points  mentally is over.

Good... no reason to fear anyone. You don’t need to fear TC at all. Your the ranked team. TCis not even ranked! 

11 minutes ago, PoloDaDon said:

Wednesday morning Conversation: 

Football God speaks, "Watertown who is your daddy?"

Watertown's response, "Maury still hasn't revealed the results yet Sir!"

Saturday morning Conversation:

Football God speaks, "Watertown who is your daddy now?"

Watertown's response, "Without a shadow of doubt, Trousdale County is our Daddy!"

• Like 2