Moore County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

15 hours ago, sum1uno said:

Duh....Our goal is to get back to championship game just as yours was last year after you got beat like a red headed step child the previous year. 

Previous TWO years,i will own those.We didnt compete for the most part.As a former player was  a little dissapointed in our effort.

58 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Previous TWO years,i will own those.We didnt compete for the most part.As a former player was  a little dissapointed in our effort.

Fully understand. Wasn’t implying anything. Just a little chatter. :D I can guarantee we didn’t play our best game last year either. We didn’t have an answer for that stud y’all had. The play he ripped the ball one handed from our DB was amazing. He was a man amongst boys. Saw him drag on of our lineman like a tire tied to his waist. Turnovers hurt us at times and we was outmatched at many spots. We learned some things and the boys are still hungry. Would love to get back but again like y’all we have many games before then. Moore Co is our focus at the moment. Good luck to y’all Kees this year. I personally don’t see any regular season challenges other than GCA for y’all. 

Go Dawgs

4 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Fully understand. Wasn’t implying anything. Just a little chatter. :D I can guarantee we didn’t play our best game last year either. We didn’t have an answer for that stud y’all had. The play he ripped the ball one handed from our DB was amazing. He was a man amongst boys. Saw him drag on of our lineman like a tire tied to his waist. Turnovers hurt us at times and we was outmatched at many spots. We learned some things and the boys are still hungry. Would love to get back but again like y’all we have many games before then. Moore Co is our focus at the moment. Good luck to y’all Kees this year. I personally don’t see any regular season challenges other than GCA for y’all. 

Go Dawgs

Thanks and wish all stay healthy,that will be the game changer for any of is small teams!

5 hours ago, sum1uno said:

Go Dawgs

GCA will be the best team we play this year for sure until the playoffs. There are some teams maybe a little better than what I thought they were going to be, how much better I’m not sure. Harriman is one of those and coalfield lost a lot of players but they usually give us a pretty tough game. Other than that not sure. 

On 8/27/2018 at 1:42 PM, Mc1996 said:

I was on the MC teams that always beat Cornersville and Forrest. Lol. Even the 96 squad that went to Cornersville on your homecoming and left with a W. 40-8 I believe it was. Should be a decent game Friday night though. MC is a better team this year as long as they stay healthy. 

Yea yall was good then but when Mac left it went south