Moore County @ Cornersville

cornerback10

2 hours ago, Mc1996 said:

This ole boy is homegrown. Ain’t no tullahoma in this gene pool. Even though I don’t have one playing, I’ll take this one like y’all used to all the time. I know how y’all feel now. 

Yep. Bring up the past. That will be the only topic in which Moore County would be relevant. Thank god for Jack Daniels.

Edited by cornerback10

28 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Once again I didn’t get my $7 worth. Game was over by 9:05 God’s time (central time zone). Makes me think the coaching staff doesn’t care about these boys. They’re making the games end quicker which takes away from the senior’s last year. Sad.

i’d start a class action suit. sounds like everyone should get their 7$ back.

8 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Yep. Bring up the past. That will be the only topic in which Moore County would be relevant. Thank god for Jack Daniels.

ole ball coach used to tell us, “if you’re talking about yesterday, it’s because you haven’t  done anything today.”

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Mc1996 said:

Lewisburg Bulldogs are gonna prevail tonight 

Boy u stupid or something these kids have been here at cornersville since they started playing at 4 yrs old it sux getting your axx whooped we was there when these boys were freshman  it was 9 of them that started then and yall killed us and left your starting team in the whole game so take  your BS somewhere ealse fool 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

Once again I didn’t get my $7 worth. Game was over by 9:05 God’s time (central time zone). Makes me think the coaching staff doesn’t care about these boys. They’re making the games end quicker which takes away from the senior’s last year. Sad.

I know you like to talk and such and I am sure you know as well as I do that coach has the best interest in mind for all of these guys. Besides, why not let the starters rest and be fresh and healthy if and when we get to the playoffs. Yes I am more confident with the when than the if. It also gives the upcoming players a chance to get live game action because if they don't, once these workhorses that are the senior class are gone, we won't have much in the way of experience. BTW I am a parent of a player on the team. Love all of these guys and what they do and will do so don't think this is someone from the outside looking in.

28 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

I know you like to talk and such and I am sure you know as well as I do that coach has the best interest in mind for all of these guys. Besides, why not let the starters rest and be fresh and healthy if and when we get to the playoffs. Yes I am more confident with the when than the if. It also gives the upcoming players a chance to get live game action because if they don't, once these workhorses that are the senior class are gone, we won't have much in the way of experience. BTW I am a parent of a player on the team. Love all of these guys and what they do and will do so don't think this is someone from the outside looking in.

There is a difference between conversations about game and smack talk. CB10 has earned right to do both. Can’t take everything you read on here to heart.