3-3A Sweetwater vs Mcminn Central week 3

McMinn Central will be undersized and over matched in just about every position in the majority of the games they will play this year. With no passing game threat.. at. all. Your new offensive coordinator ran the Wing-T at his previous school. Central has at least 7 kids that you can rotate as A, B, and Full Back. So.. why not the Wing T for these kids I wonder?

Edited by Prahs

Picking McMinn Central. The Chargers defense has displayed good defense in the first half on both games they've played, but get wore down in the second half because they spend so much time on the field. If the Chargers can get their offense cranked up to control some clock and get better field position it will give their defense some breathers.  

On 8/27/2018 at 2:25 PM, Prahs said:

McMinn Central will be undersized and over matched in just about every position in the majority of the games they will play this year. With no passing game threat.. at. all. Your new offensive coordinator ran the Wing-T at his previous school. Central has at least 7 kids that you can rotate as A, B, and Full Back. So.. why not the Wing T for these kids I wonder?

What is up in Englewood? I haven’t heard Central fans this negative in a while. Is the talent pool just down at Central or are kids just not coming out for football? 

9 hours ago, ValleyTroll said:

What is up in Englewood? I haven’t heard Central fans this negative in a while. Is the talent pool just down at Central or are kids just not coming out for football? 

Numbers are down, typically our football program goes in cycles.  There are some pretty good athletes walking the hall that I would personally love to see out there, but just not interested.  We need this win Friday night.  BBuc makes a great point, just as Coach Goodin said in the paper, we need to find some way to generate some offense.  I too feel our defense is playing good ball.  Felt we were hosed on one of the pass plays during the Seq. game, the air came out after that pass interference call.  Anyone that watches just a little bit of football would have to agree that particular official struggled all night.  Hate it for the young man who played the ball perfect.  I understand that one play didn't cost the game, but it sure didn't help the score count.