Humboldt @ Peabody

PeabodyPride

11 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Why would I belly ache about open enrollment? Any school in TN is open enrollment if a school chooses to limit their enrollment its on them. 

More facts: TCA is the only private school west of Nashville that plays D-1 football. Your Coach and school administration have fought tooth and nail against privates being forced to D-2.

So I'll ask again. If y'all ain't skeert then why do you have to be forced to play with other private schools?

Save the small family school spiel I've heard way too much 

Big Ed Did you kick WEC's puppy  or kiss his sister?

2h19c6.jpg

Edited by peabodypride

39 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Why would I belly ache about open enrollment? Any school in TN is open enrollment if a school chooses to limit their enrollment its on them. 

More facts: TCA is the only private school west of Nashville that plays D-1 football. Your Coach and school administration have fought tooth and nail against privates being forced to D-2.

So I'll ask again. If y'all ain't skeert then why do you have to be forced to play with other private schools?

That’s where you are wrong again. Our coach begged to go to D2 to begin with. Again let me capitalize this so you might understand FORMER ADMINISTRATION over ruled the vote to send us there. So like I said You won’t have the privates to blame because y’all suck again next year. . And no not all public schools are open enrollment. Get your facts straight. Silence!!!!

Edited by BigEdMo

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

Hmmm last year we beat JC and Fayette Academy. This year beat JC and lost to FA by 6. I believe FA beat Nashville Christian last night. That will be our region. So get your facts straight my boy. We will be in the smallest division. West Carroll actual enrollment is 311. Tca actual enrollment is 250. Why don’t y’all jump on up to 2A or are y’all scared? Y’all would not stay on the field with our little boys. You can belly ache about open enrollment next year.  Good try. Not scared at all. We were begging to be there the last two years. So wrong AGAIN!!!

Tca will be just fine in the new region they will be joining. 

14 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Pride how is it you get along with a sweater vester like me?  Maybe because I am More public school than some public schoolers?

Because I sir am not a judgmental D bag! I know how hard some of you work and sacrifice to send your kids to a faith based school!!!Say what they will it would shock folks the number of students that parent have 3 jobs to send the children they love to a quality school!I also believe I know you personally  and admire the way you father your kid"the one I have met"! See economic status shouldn't be a reason to judge "either way" I think your a fun guy,good person,great father and a honest dude!!!Don't tear up bro, I know them some eloquent  words coming from The Mouth of P pride,had ta look that big word up!!! Reckon you owe me some concessions now!!!! And it is easy to like ya compared to that formerly Intense TCA guy thats jus Intense now,but we have no idea why or what he is intense about ! I jus hope it ain't far fellas in Nlack N Gold lol,jkjk  Intense your cool to

56 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Amazes me when someone comes on the T and thinks they know something but In reality sounds like a numbskull!  TCA coaches have been wanting to go D2 for some time now but the administration have held them back.  The coaches voted to make the move two years ago but the old administration overruled it last minute.  That is a fact Jack!  We have the smallest enrollment, by far, in 2A due to multiplier.  Going D2 is a much better situation because we will play schools our size.  Scared?!!  I don’t think so.  We are more likely to be scared to stay in 2A because of the Peabody’s, UC’s and Aville’s!  

3 minutes ago, Intense said:

Amazes me when someone comes on the T and thinks they know something but In reality sounds like a numbskull!  TCA coaches have been wanting to go D2 for some time now but the administration have held them back.  The coaches voted to make the move two years ago but the old administration overruled it last minute.  That is a fact Jack!  We have the smallest enrollment, by far, in 2A due to multiplier.  Going D2 is a much better situation because we will play schools our size.  Scared?!!  I don’t think so.  We are more likely to be scared to stay in 2A because of the Peabody’s, UC’s and Aville’s!  

#TRUTH

I will apologize for my error about the coaching staff. I must've remembered incorrectly. Facts are still facts you're the only privates this end of the state in D-1. If its on your administration so be it. And yes virtually every school in TN has the ability to be open enrollment. Its usually the school districts themselves who set enrollment restrictions. 

1 minute ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I will apologize for my error about the coaching staff. I must've remembered incorrectly. Facts are still facts you're the only privates this end of the state in D-1. If its on your administration so be it. And yes virtually every school in TN has the ability to be open enrollment. Its usually the school districts themselves who set enrollment restrictions. 

Accepted!

6 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

FORMER ADMINISTRATION.