Trousdale @ Gordonsville

croz6110

5 hours ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Watertown put up the most rushing yards against the jackets to this point with 24 carries for 140 yards, Lebanon I believe was in the 125 range with 72 coming on Crites TD run, and friendship had 31 carries for 79 yards, everyone knows what are weakness is and although we lost I thought other than 1 busted coverage, we played pretty good against a potent passing attack of Watertown 

And also in that Lebanon game I believe they had a RB with a 28-yard run in the 1st half. So that is 100 of those 125 yards on 2 carries.

I also know that Crite ended up with like 73 yards on 13 carries or something like that .... with a 72 yard run. Yeah.

5 hours ago, croz6110 said:

Everyone we play will focus on Givens, We MUST be able to spread the ball around. And, I think we need to be able to pass the ball, but we've not really try to establish a passing game yet.

Watertown didn't have bad rushing numbers against TC. I was impressed by them limiting FC. I'm not sure about Lebanon. They only averaged less than 1.5 ypc against Mt. Juliet. I know that's a different level of competition, but a team could run a QB sneak every play and average more than that.

As far as the support, I do like what our administration is doing to get the students at the game. They can pay 15 dollars and get in to all the jr. high and high school home games in football, volleyball, and basketball until after Christmas break.

You also have to consider that TC was worried about Watertown throwing the ball. The coach was actually yelling at the players to not focus so much on Price.

Lebanon isn't that good on offense. But they do have some big boys up front. So for TC to be able to stop them that way was impressive in my book.

That is a good idea with the season passes. Something that I always see that cracks me up is teams selling season tickets. And the price is the same as if you bought a ticket every game. Then what is the advantage of buying season tickets other than to avoid waiting in line for a ticket? If you miss a game then you lost money. I know a lady that done this last year for her and a couple other family members and her kid got hurt in the 1st home game and was out for the season.

1 hour ago, steelcityroller said:

As Nick Saban would say here is some rat poison.

TC has the edge in the all-time series 53-14-2.

TC has won 24 of the last 26 meetings.

Going back to 2005 when they resumed this series TC has won 12 of the last 14 with 10 of those wins being by 2 or more touchdowns.

But I think in 2012 Gordy beat the breaks off us 42-7

Edited by Jacketsalumn02

Rumor is that ford is off the team is that true 

19 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

As Nick Saban would say here is some rat poison.

TC has the edge in the all-time series 53-14-2.

TC has won 24 of the last 26 meetings.

Going back to 2005 when they resumed this series TC has won 12 of the last 14 with 10 of those wins being by 2 or more touchdowns.