Trousdale @ Gordonsville

croz6110

2 hours ago, Volstate said:

It will not be a blow out. Until #8 is back this offense will not be explosive. Once he gets back all the playmakers can be utilized more. We are undefeated easily with #8 but until then all the games will be close. 

No, it won't be the defense is fine Gordy is a one-dimensional team and TC has no issues with stopping the run at all if TC doesn't turn the ball over TC will win by at least 3-4 touchdowns yeas they will more explosive with #8 back but they won't have a problem with stopping Gordonsville run game 

29 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Some might call it "making excuses", but I feel we were better than what the Watertown score showed. 

If we don't have the unforced fumble on the 2 yard line 5 minutes before half, it's possibly 14-7 @ half insteadinstead of 28-0.

Right or wrong, when we fumbled, it sucked the wind out of most of our players and some laid down.

I'd like to think that has all been corrected. I believe we'll see Friday.

Watertown was the best team on the field more physical team and turned the ball over inside the 20 at least 3 times watertown is the better coached and discipline team 

30 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Some might call it "making excuses", but I feel we were better than what the Watertown score showed. 

If we don't have the unforced fumble on the 2 yard line 5 minutes before half, it's possibly 14-7 @ half insteadinstead of 28-0.

Right or wrong, when we fumbled, it sucked the wind out of most of our players and some laid down.

I'd like to think that has all been corrected. I believe we'll see Friday.

Yea that's a big point swing but a blow out of Gordonsville vs TC game is like 21 points IMO it could get close to mercy rule and hope it does TC needs a break from all these close games but Gordy always plays TC hard but this year with TC run defense Gordy going have to open up the playbook and pass to have a chance to beat TC

3 hours ago, Volstate said:

It will not be a blow out. Until #8 is back this offense will not be explosive. Once he gets back all the playmakers can be utilized more. We are undefeated easily with #8 but until then all the games will be close. 

All the games will be close?

I've seen Gordonsville, Westmoreland, Cascade and Jackson County. And I haven't seen Macon County but I seen the 2 teams that beat them (Westmoreland and Smith County). If those games are close then TC may need to find somebody else to patrol the sidelines. Because the TC team that I have seen the last 3 weeks (without #8) should have a running clock on those teams.

The only close game they should have until the 2nd round of the playoffs should be Whitwell. And right now I would pick Whitwell in that game.

Edited by steelcityroller
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

I've seen Gordonsville, Westmoreland, Cascade and Jackson County. And I haven't seen Macon County but I seen the 2 teams that beat them (Westmoreland and Smith County). If those games are close then TC may need to find somebody else to patrol the sidelines. Because the TC team that I have seen the last 3 weeks (without #8) should have a running clock on those teams.

The only close game they should have until the 2nd round of the playoffs should be Whitwell. And right now I would pick Whitwell in that game.

Creasy. 

4 hours ago, Volstate said:

This thing will not be a mercy rule by either team. It will be a close game I would imagine. Gordonsville always tough at home. 

I agree! Gordonsville has and will always be a tough place to play, but with that being said I think it will be close until half with Tc pulling away in the second half! Tc line will be just too much to handle! Hopefully Seay will be back soon! Great kid hated to see him get injured  

Gordy doesn’t like being hit in the mouth watertown came right at them and Gordy players where arguing after watertown scored in the touchdown hartsville is to physical and will come right at them I think Gordy will shut down once again early hartsville shouldn’t be playing the second half at all young guys should be getting lots of minutes 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, RunPassOption said:

Creasy would be 3-0 at this point if he was still walking the sidelines of the Creekbank! 

Creasy lol... he just got beat by a young maryville team that shouldn’t have beaten his team. He’s got transfers and is loaded and still got beat.  Creasy would probably not be 3-0 either. I will say TC should have closed out Watertown when leading 21-7 but 2-1 is what it is. Creasy lost some head scratchers when he was here to. If he don’t win it all at Oakland this year it will be tragedy with those college prospects he’s got! I’m pulling for him but remember he left here because he wanted out. He was looking to get out after year 2

2 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

You are wrong in my opinion. #8 scored almost every point last year. He was the offense. So yes TC is different and it’s craxy to think it’s not. You got a 240 lb fullback playing qb.  #8 will be back for Whitwell game according to you or some poster I think. But I haven’t seen any of the teams you have mentioned. I know westmoreland will be 4-0 next week