Trousdale @ Gordonsville

croz6110

2 minutes ago, Volstate said:

Creasy lol... he just got beat by a young maryville team that shouldn’t have beaten his team. He’s got transfers and is loaded and still got beat.  Creasy would probably not be 3-0 either. I will say TC should have closed out Watertown when leading 21-7 but 2-1 is what it is. Creasy lost some head scratchers when he was here to. If he don’t win it all at Oakland this year it will be tragedy with those college prospects he’s got! I’m pulling for him but remember he left here because he wanted out. He was looking to get out after year 2

Maryville is a very good team with players going to the next level as well and there coaching staff is second to none in high school. 

I will agree with Volstate on this one. Creasy won at TC with Satterfield’s kids. Once he had a team full of kids only he had coached, the drop off was resounding. He left town for greener pastures and has choked every year in the playoffs with much better talent. I think he is a good coach, but not what he had been made out to be. If he doesn’t win it all with this year’s team, I would probably be looking for a new head coach if I were Oakland’s principal. 

29 minutes ago, Volstate said:

You are wrong in my opinion. #8 scored almost every point last year. He was the offense. So yes TC is different and it’s craxy to think it’s not. You got a 240 lb fullback playing qb.  #8 will be back for Whitwell game according to you or some poster I think. But I haven’t seen any of the teams you have mentioned. I know westmoreland will be 4-0 next week 

Does Whitwell return a lot from last year? #8 is a difference maker! Can't wait until he gets back!

2 hours ago, Bms54 said:

Gordy doesn’t like being hit in the mouth watertown came right at them and Gordy players where arguing after watertown scored in the touchdown hartsville is to physical and will come right at them I think Gordy will shut down once again early hartsville shouldn’t be playing the second half at all young guys should be getting lots of minutes 

My SC friend says lots of inner issues in Gordy despite being 2-1. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

I keep hearing QB out, QB out! When he gets back this, when he gets back that! Why is the qb out? Is he hurt?

I've learned a couple things in this thread.

(1) There are no good players on this TC team aside from the starting Quarterback.

(2) Friendship Christian, Lebanon and Watertown are all apparently on par with teams like Jackson County and Cascade.

(3) Apparently #8 is also the Waterboy on defense as well. Because last year they held Watertown, Gordy, Westy, Cascade and Bledsoe County to a combined 18 points. Yet this year won't be good enough on defense to stop anybody the rest of the year.

The bottom line is that people are overreacting. They are 1-2 against 3 of the 4 hard games on their schedule. They beat Friendship Christian who will once again challenge for a championship in their classification. They lost by 4 points to a 6A Lebanon team that is gonna win 7-8 games and go to the playoffs. They lost by 1 point to a Watertown team that is gonna have a great season as well. Both Lebanon and Watertown are much better than they were last year. Everybody knew that going into those games. And TC done so against them without the starting quarterback.

If they win those two games they lost by a combined 5 points is the tune different?

All you gotta do is attend the games to see how fickle some people are as you hear opinions go from we are gonna win a championship to the whole coaching staff needs to be fired just in one half of football.

This is a very good football team. And they will roll over some people in these remaining 7 games. Its gonna be very funny to see if some of these people change their tune about how good this team is after they rattle off a couple big wins.

• Upvote 2