Battle of the Bridge; AC vs Clinton

haweanbula

1 hour ago, 92Dragon said:

I think Clinton and AC shouldn't play each other for a couple of years to let things calm down. I believe something worse could happen next time. It's no secret....these two teams and fan bases don't like each other at all. 

C'mon 92, don't go there.  We already have AC/CC won't play and you know that is bs.  Now, no Clinton and AC! What?  The bottom line here is that the adults involved need to grow up and handle their business like the professionals they are paid to be.  The kids are the ones that suffer, they should be allowed to play these games and make these memories.  

Now I wasn't there but I just wish coaches had more respect for eachother and eachother's kids. These coaches now a days don't have any respect for eachother and just run around standing around like Dr. Suess characters boasting their manhood. But I have it on good word the head coach at Clinton got punked out. I'll hang up and listen.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 92Dragon said:

I think Clinton and AC shouldn't play each other for a couple of years to let things calm down. I believe something worse could happen next time. It's no secret....these two teams and fan bases don't like each other at all. 

I was glad to see the AC-Powell series end, at least for a little while. They needed a break, especially after their 2010 playoff post-game skirmish.

2 hours ago, HSfootballfanatic12 said:

Here's what I saw in the video, Terry approaches Mckamey to say something and the officer steps in to prevent any further conflict, but another AC coach comes and pushes Mckamey. Randy responds, "I'll smoke your a**", but coaches come to stop that part. However, another AC coach comes and pushes Mckamey again. Not justifying any comments by Mckamey, but the AC coaches were the most classless and childish by continuing a physical altercation. I saw no other Clinton coach besides Randy trying to keep the confrontation going, but saw 3 AC coaches trying. So stop acting like AC is a bunch of choir boys and Clinton is a the most classless bunch on the planet. 

The coached that pushed Mckamey should be suspended for the remained on the season!! If players where fighting after the game I'm sure that would be the debate. 

20 minutes ago, rebelsrecruit said:

yep, you are mistaken. he played in the fourth quarter in the first and second games and was still throwing the ball.

I was at the Morristown West game. He was out in the third quarter my friend. He played in the first series of the second half and that was it. So again, you are wrong. 

32 minutes ago, ALUM2011 said:

The coached that pushed Mckamey should be suspended for the remained on the season!! If players where fighting after the game I'm sure that would be the debate. 

Well I we all know what the referee quoated after the referee suspended the player for a cheap shot on a star AC player. The ref told the Clinton coach and Clinton coach kept on reacting well that is what he gets; he should not have kept his staters in. That was a massive cheap shot and based upon what the Clinton coach told the referee one is inclined to think he may have instigated the cheap shot. I am not justifying either coach or assistant coach for both sides. But the player for AC layed in the ground for quite a while, injured. If you a coach and that does not make your blood boil then you may not be much of a coach. So I do believe the coach for Clinton was taunting on top of the cheap shot, well that is really hard to hold back. These coachs for AC teach them to be class and they are very classy. Clinton has a history of taunting. So while it is not right either way, I can see what was going on.

Edited by Mavericksinflight

19 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well I we all know what the referee quoated after the referee suspended the player for a cheap shot on a star AC player. The ref told the Clinton coach and Clinton coach kept on reacting well that is what he gets; he should not have kept his staters in. That was a massive cheap shot and based upon what the Clinton coach told the referee one is inclined to think he may have instigated the cheap shot. I am not justifying either coach or assistant coach for both sides. But the player for AC layed in the ground for quite a while, injured. If you a coach and that does not make your blood boil then you may not be much of a coach. So I do believe the coach for Clinton was taunting on top of the cheap shot, well that is really hard to hold back. These coachs for AC teach them to be class and they are very classy. Clinton has a history of taunting. So while it is not right either way, I can see what was going on.

the player "...layed in the ground for quite a while.."??  Geeze...this was a worse brawl than i thought.  So, he finally came back to life and got out of the ground??

43 minutes ago, billygoat said:

the player "...layed in the ground for quite a while.."??  Geeze...this was a worse brawl than i thought.  So, he finally came back to life and got out of the ground??

Good thing it wasn't Gillum who hit him. If it was, he wouldn't have gotten back up, best believe that. The guy probably would've just spent the night on the cold hard ground. Gillum has 1 punch knockout power, especially with the Letterman jacket on or nearby. Biggest bada!# preacher I've ever seen. 

Edited by SweetScience
  • Upvote 1