Mt. Juliet (3-0) at Gallatin (1-2)

steelcityroller

I have been reading the board since the beginning of the season and made an account because I knew eventually I would feel the need to post about something.

I just wanted to say that no one person is indicative of an entire school's fan base and that is certainly the case on this message board. I don't know who mjgoldenbear is and wouldn't say even if I did but I can assure you that he is not an accurate reflection of Mt. Juliet high school, the people that work there or the people that support them.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

I see nothing wrong with a little trash talk on a message board.

I agree, but I saw his posts on this thread this morning and as I was reading his history I saw a lot of people bashing Mt. Juliet as a whole based off of his posts. That's why I chimed in, I just didn't want to post in those threads that were from last year and bring them back to the top.

1 hour ago, voiceofmj said:

I have been reading the board since the beginning of the season and made an account because I knew eventually I would feel the need to post about something.

I just wanted to say that no one person is indicative of an entire school's fan base and that is certainly the case on this message board. I don't know who mjgoldenbear is and wouldn't say even if I did but I can assure you that he is not an accurate reflection of Mt. Juliet high school, the people that work there or the people that support them.

Everybody gets carried away at times.  He is obviously a very avid fan and most schools have at least one.  

Everyone I know that is associated with Mt Juliet has been very nice and respectful.  I know several people that go to the games and we all friendly rib each other.  I have nothing but respect for Mt Juliet and the long tradition between our schools.  Best of luck to the Golden Bears.  

2 hours ago, voiceofmj said:

As an Alumni of Gallatin and former player from the 80’s I too was taken back by the gentlemen’s boastful and arrogant candor.  Let me preface that it has been a pleasure watching Mt. Juliet football rise up in notoriety through the years.  I have nothing but the utmost respect.  Gallatin football today is nowhere near the championship caliber which enjoyed nearly 30 years of dominance.  Mt. Juliet football is still working to get where my former school has been.  I look forward to seeing Mt. Juliet bring a championship back to the region.  Good Luck the rest of the season.

4 hours ago, voiceofmj said:

i guess this is your version of the "good guy"role to gain instant respect lol your presence is not needed here, also to the sensitive Gallatin fan, these boards are meant to spice things up, for me to merely bring up facts about the rivalry between the two teams and try to explain MJ has been dominant as of late, you happen to get your panties in a wad.... about what? opinions on an opinionated football forum... Yes im an avid fan, I think Gwave has been on here long enough (some say he was the first account activated) to take a little heat and dish it back. WHICH IS TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE, its what makes this board interesting and spicy. MJ is a top 10 team this year, ill let them do most of the talking.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

8 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

i guess this is your version of the "good guy"role to gain instant respect lol your presence is not needed here, also to the sensitive Gallatin fan, these boards are meant to spice things up, for me to merely bring up facts about the rivalry between the two teams and try to explain MJ has been dominant as of late, you happen to get your panties in a wad.... about what? opinions on an opinionated football forum... Yes im an avid fan, I think Gwave has been on here long enough (some say he was the first account activated) to take a little heat and dish it back. WHICH IS TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE, its what makes this board interesting and spicy. MJ is a top 10 team this year, ill let them do most of the talking.

Unfortunately, still a round two exit. 

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:00 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Here is another notable statistic. You are a straight up coward. Punk move to run like a little sissy after the playoff loss. You have lost all cred on these boards with everyone. 

Punk move to run...punk move to come back. "I'm a man of my word, if we lose I'll delete my account and you'll never hear from me again"...promises, promises.

Seriously...glad you're back. Big boy boards were just a little boring without the village idiot.

• Upvote 1