Mt. Juliet (3-0) at Gallatin (1-2)

steelcityroller

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Here is another notable statistic. You are a straight up coward. Punk move to run like a little sissy after the playoff loss. You have lost all cred on these boards with everyone. 

Oh no its the big bad wolf... please dont blow my house down.... youre irrelevant to me, thats all that matters. Now get back to watching mulan.... Oh im sorry did I mispronounce your teams name?

21 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Ok well i was waiting for someone to annoy me enough to come out of hibernation...well here i am. Gwave, explain to me how Gallatin stood a chance last night, without turnovers, shanked punts etc..... they never did. Thats two beat downs in row and a win streak of 3 in a row. Your teamed gained 52 of their 78 yards on one play on the first drive, The stifling MJ D continuously gave the Gallatin O problems, they had 3 first downs the whole game. take away a shanked punt that led to great field position, and a few turnovers.... we beat you by 35+ lol.... its ok to admit a beat down to a MUCH better team.

Also you were quoted saying Gallatin had the potential to keep this game close throughout the past week... this Mj team vs that Gallatin team, never in a million years.

time to start giving credit to an Mj team that has Gallatins number here lately. Good day.

I believe I did say they were better “O lack of comprehension one”.  You just quoted where I said as much.  Gallatin had 5 turnovers which they have not done this entire year.  2 snaps over the QB’s head after 2nd and 1 to create a long 3rd down.  Shanked a punt that went only 5 yards deep already being deep in their own territory.  You got a bunch of help did you not see the game??  My reason that we had a chance did not come to fruition because Mt Juliet only turned the ball over once compared to the 11 in the previous 3 games.  We scrimmaged Lebanon and kept it close and MJ did not throttle them at all so yeah I had hope.  It was a small ray I admit but the previous game against a much larger and more physical Hillsboro team gave me some.  Mt Juliet was by far the best team the Wave has faced this year no doubt.  May be the best on our schedule.  

Now as for the 3 straight wins, congrats!  Gallatin had 2 straight before those and STILL owns a 27-10 all time record against so lots of work to be done before you can boast complete dominance.  

To everyone else who has wanted a piece of ole no show bears....your welcome!  

17 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

go worry about your end all be all 1-2 Marshall County. Soon to be 1-3 after Maplewood lol 

Don't worry. We will be in the third round while you are watching basketball....again. Everybody on these boards has the sack to show their face after a loss. Can't say the same about you.

13 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Also Gwave here is a notable statistic, since no one probably wants to acknowledge it, in the past three games Gallatin has played MJ, The MJ Defense has allowed just 9 points.

Math...ok.  

Playoff games MJ won last year after 7 shutouts...rhymes with hero....

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Ok well i was waiting for someone to annoy me enough to come out of hibernation...well here i am. Gwave, explain to me how Gallatin stood a chance last night, without turnovers, shanked punts etc..... they never did. Thats two beat downs in row and a win streak of 3 in a row. Your teamed gained 52 of their 78 yards on one play on the first drive, The stifling MJ D continuously gave the Gallatin O problems, they had 3 first downs the whole game. take away a shanked punt that led to great field position, and a few turnovers.... we beat you by 35+ lol.... its ok to admit a beat down to a MUCH better team.

Also you were quoted saying Gallatin had the potential to keep this game close throughout the past week... this Mj team vs that Gallatin team, never in a million years.

time to start giving credit to an Mj team that has Gallatins number here lately. Good day.

Did you get some good sleep because your  Notifications is about to blow up...So what happen to your team MR??? Lmao good to see you back but you cant hide