AP POLL CLASS 1A SEPT 3 2018

Southtowner

10 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Nope. They got beat by the better team in Cornersville. 

Yep if you score more points than the other guy you're better. Yardage, first downs don't matter. All that matters is points. We lost to Cornersville on a missed extra point. We should have made it!  Only teams that can call themselves great are teams that win that last game.

11 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

LMBO... I still think Huntingdon just has one really bad game last season. They were a very good football team. I predicted Huntingdon and Greenback I’ll season long, but I was wrong. It happens.. Huntingdon has a great chance the next two seasons to play for a gold ball as well. 

I think Huntingdon has a chance to be better next year. Junior dominated team. Out very talented inexperienced QB is a duel threat player that has a very high ceiling. He's already a division one prospect in baseball. Didn't start playing football till he was a freshmen. Very competitive player. The quarterback duel between him and Stanfield in the Waverly game was amazing to watch.

4 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Oh come on now, we all know GB still isn’t worried about anybody in 1A or 2A...

Were not worried about no one in 2a but 1a is a lot closer than what some think. We know who we have to go through to get there as well as you all know who you have to go through. Time will tell. One game at a time!! 

At this point in the season Lake County is still a top ten team. They are far cry from were they should be at this point. LC is not playing well and they haven't played well all season thus far. They will get it together and I for one would not want to play them in the playoffs. They will peak at some point this season and hopefully it will be right around playoff time. Dresden beat LC in every phase of the game. The game was not as close as the score. Dresden could do no wrong and LC couldn't do anything at all right. Sometimes a team will have one of those nights and LC did. Kudos to Dresden. LC will get another shot at them this year. LC is still in the thick of things. Everyone can believe that or not. I have been around LC football for a very long time. I know when a team just flat out wasn't ready to play. LC has to much talent. They will be a tough out for anyone come November.

On 9/3/2018 at 5:48 PM, TheAmbassador said:
Ambassador’s Class 1A Poll

1. Greenback

2. South Pittsburg
3. Huntingdon  
4. Whitwell
5. Cornersville
5. Dresden

7. Lake County
8. Moore County
9. Gordonsville
10. Coalfield

What the crap u smoking u have Moore county in the top ten and we killed them last week o yea I forgot  u don't know sixx    JS

1 hour ago, MikeHoncho said:

Well I hate to say this but I like his with Moore County better than the AP's with Wayne County.

Y'all just keep hating on WC, we like the underdog role. Does anybody know the overall win/loss record teams from the east have against WC over the last ten years or so? It's not good for WC's opponents so keep thinking what y'all are thinking

6 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

Y'all just keep hating on WC, we like the underdog role. Does anybody know the overall win/loss record teams from the east have against WC over the last ten years or so? It's not good for WC's opponents so keep thinking what y'all are thinking

This is this year , not the last 10 years.  I know WC has been a very successful team in the past but they are down a little this year.