AP POLL CLASS 2A SEPT 3 2018

Southtowner

I try not to pay attention to any polls anymore this year alone Meigs has started out 56th in Tn. After first game moved to 60. After 2nd game 63 and after this past Friday's game 65. No one really knows except the coaches and that's for their area how good their teams are because you haven't played West teams to compare. I'm thinking by the end of season we will be ranked in the 300s and just maybe we will be 10-0 so yeah... these polls really matter.

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I try not to pay attention to any polls anymore this year alone Meigs has started out 56th in Tn. After first game moved to 60. After 2nd game 63 and after this past Friday's game 65. No one really knows except the coaches and that's for their area how good their teams are because you haven't played West teams to compare. I'm thinking by the end of season we will be ranked in the 300s and just maybe we will be 10-0 so yeah... these polls really matter.

Funny thing is remember this,U.C. got a rented mule put on them by AVille,then got healthy and won that GoldBall thingy last year!!!! Yall can get mad if you want but I think "right now" Peabody is 2 touchdowns better than anyone in 2A!But guess what "right now" is 3 weeks in and doesn't mean a hill of beans in the playoffs!!!!!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, peabodypride said:

Funny thing is remember this,U.C. got a rented mule put on them by AVille,then got healthy and won that GoldBall thingy last year!!!! Yall can get mad if you want but I think "right now" Peabody is 2 touchdowns better than anyone in 2A!But guess what "right now" is 3 weeks in and doesn't mean a hill of beans in the playoffs!!!!!

I wont contest you deserve your ranking as you have played a decent schedule to earn a top spot. If we go 10-0 we can have a discussion. But atm you guys deserve the props and recognition of your schedule to date.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I wont contest you deserve your ranking as you have played a decent schedule to earn a top spot. If we go 10-0 we can have a discussion. But atm you guys deserve the props and recognition of your schedule to date.

Thanks my friend,don't get me wrong it is fun to debate "with respect" but you and me have a understanding  that some people don't, NOTHING MATTERS TILL THA PLAYOFFS!!!

Edited by peabodypride

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

Waverly would smash Adamsville even with our soft spread D!!!!

#truth. Worst Adamsville team I have Seen in a long time. Mean no disrespect. But Adamsville is still ranked because of their past. If the voters do not want to do their homework then just don’t put out a poll. 

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Never Fear,  The AP Is Here.

Class 2A

School Record Pts

1. Meigs County (13) 3-0 139

2. Columbia Academy (1) 3-0 124

3. Peabody 3-0 115

4. Tyner 2-1 88

5. Sullivan North 3-0 77

6. Watertown 3-0 57

7. Oneida 3-0 44

8. Adamsville 2-1 40