Greenback at Oliver Springs

orngnblk

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Meigs is hungry and doesnt carry the baggage we do,when you win it all and are expected to again that alone is motivation.!GB has gotten complacent and has to get the fire back.This game will help.Every team left on our schedule minus Oakdale has the potential to give us a game.

I would say Harriman and Midway could possibly give you some competition for a half or so but I don't  see CF competing with you all.  They just don't have the athletes to do it this year

Edited by rtl112

14 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Good post.Pass in endzone bounced first.You nailed it tho,they WON.At the end of the night thats the only stat that counts.I expect our coaches to get the boys ready.This game showed us exactly what we need to work on.Our team discipline more than anything.

I went back and watched the pass in the end zone and it didn’t hit the ground. He caught it. It’s on 5 star prep. 

Oliver springs had a good game plan and game out ready to play ball. Earlier it was posted that take away the special teams fumble and the interception and add the "catch" its a different game and that is true. Think as well that if the refs had called all the holds Gb had and not called all the uncalled for personal fouls when OS had gb backed up then the scores that were put up by gb would have been different. The first downs were given by the refs not made by the team. Either way the game was played and the score was what it was even though there were mistakes made by the teams and the refs. It was a great game between two good high school football teams. If it was play perfectly it would not be a high school game. I was proud of the bobcats and their preparation for his game. You can't take away form them by saying it was a trap game or the incomplete pass was a catch or the refs were bad because all of these things are part of the game. GO BOBCATS

Edited by Robbyrussell384
Better grammer

5 minutes ago, Robbyrussell384 said:

Oliver springs had a good game plan and game out ready to play ball. Earlier it was posted that take away the special teams fumble and the interception and add the "catch" its a different game and that is true. Think as well that if the refs had called all the holds Gb had and not called all the uncalled for personal fouls when OS had gb backed up then the scores that were put up by gb would have been different. The first downs were given by the refs not made by the team. Either way the game was played and the score was what it was even though there were mistakes made by the teams and the refs. It was a great game between two good high school football teams. If it was play perfectly it would not be a high school game. I was proud of the bobcats and their preparation for his game. You can't take away form them by saying it was a trap game or the incomplete pass was a catch or the refs were bad because all of these things are part of the game. GO BOBCATS

If you read my posts i gave full respect to your team for playing a very good game.You did not get the best from us but from your past games i saw we got the best you all have played yet.There is no reason OS shouldn't win out and we meet again in the second round.You all are a hand full got some good football players.Just dont think for one minute that you got our best because you didnt,but OS outplayed us through halftime we just had too much in the end.Good luck im glad to see OS playing well with the size of your school you should he every year.