Time to move Alcoa to 6A

coachrus

BC, how is our Outside Continental United States (OCONUS) recruiting budget? I am headed to Warsaw, Poland soon on business and I hear they are some 6’4” 260lb 13 year olds there. I recon we need a few new earth movers in the pipeline.  Is the benefits package still the same? 

• Upvote 1

Alcoa and Maryville must have open enrollment or they both have MONSTER MIDDLE school feeder programs.  My next question, how can a school reach a certain enrollment and stop taking students?  Definitely did not work for Dyer County, they would love to drop a class, but students keep coming there.  They were a beast in Boys Basketball, but when they were reclassified life wasn't as easy. 

3 minutes ago, Trojan1976 said:

Alcoa and Maryville must have open enrollment or they both have MONSTER MIDDLE school feeder programs.  My next question, how can a school reach a certain enrollment and stop taking students?  Definitely did not work for Dyer County, they would love to drop a class, but students keep coming there.  They were a beast in Boys Basketball, but when they were reclassified life wasn't as easy. 

Alcoa and Murvul feeder programs are as about as good as it gets! :thumb:

1 hour ago, scots50 said:

BC, how is our Outside Continental United States (OCONUS) recruiting budget? I am headed to Warsaw, Poland soon on business and I hear they are some 6’4” 260lb 13 year olds there. I recon we need a few new earth movers in the pipeline.  Is the benefits package still the same? 

Wear it out man! Lol

• CoachT locked this topic