Are the 2A Top Teams starting to show separation from the pack?

PeabodyPride

8 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Don't anyone poke Union City.  They might wake a sleeping bear.

So very true,I think so many wrote them off,wrong,The teams they lost to are beasts,Mayfield is a Top 10 in the state of Ky,SS is a 4 A top 10 team AMD this Peabody team is loaded!!UC won't loose another game till the playoffs

3 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

So very true,I think so many wrote them off,wrong,The teams they lost to are beasts,Mayfield is a Top 10 in the state of Ky,SS is a 4 A top 10 team AMD this Peabody team is loaded!!UC won't loose another game till the playoffs

They are practically replacing their entire starters from last year.  They will get better as the season progresses. 

Edited by Southtowner

51 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Who knows. It’s early in the season. Young players grow. Teams get better. Or teams have injuries. Or apparently teams have players quit...through out the season. Peabody I haven’t seen play but I hear about them and see their scores. Sounds like they are gonna be the team to beat. CA if they are as good or better than last year is going to be tough to beat. 

Hopefully Waverlys defense continues to grow and get better. I was impressed with how they bowed up in the 2nd half against Fairview. 

I do know that Waverly plays a tough non region schedule. And they have battled and fought to the end.

There is a possibility Waverly has 3 losses going into region play. 

Non Region teams being

3A Camden

1A Huntingdon 

3A Fairview 

DIIA Davidson Academy

2A McKenzie

I honestly believe once we get through the non region gauntlet, Waverly will roll through region play and be better and stronger going into the playoffs. 

The only team I’m seeing as tough in that non region lineup is Huntingdon but I know nothing about Davidson academy 

14 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

And so I guess you answered your own question. I dont believe anyone has shown separation yet. W/L records at this point are tricky. We do have a few that have confirmed themselves as the threats they are. Peabody is right now the favorite on this side of the state at this time. But there is a lot more games left.