Clarksville High @ Henry County

HCBigRed

43 minutes ago, Oldguy1027 said:

I am looking forward to the game. No matter what HC is always a good host to us. I will have more than one Fried bologna sandwich, but will not disclose the final number to my wife.

I will say too that I have no kid on any team (used to), I just love Friday night lights and this should be fun to watch.

Haha enjoy yourself buddy eat plenty!!

29 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

It will be really interesting to see how the HC faithful respond after tomorrow's game.

You all are usually very graceful and willing to give credit where it's due.

But I'm not sure you all are ready to lose to such an inferior opponent. 

My expectation is that we will be tipping our hats to the Wildcats and their fans on a well-played ballgame, and wishing them better luck next time :mrgreen:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

It will be really interesting to see how the HC faithful respond after tomorrow's game.

You all are usually very graceful and willing to give credit where it's due.

But I'm not sure you all are ready to lose to such an inferior opponent. 

CHS could lose by 1 on a last second FG and they still wouldn't be any respect. That's ok though, gotta win every once in a while to get that and CHS hasn't. I will just go with the HC folks and say CHS has no talent.

2 hours ago, Oldguy1027 said:

CHS could lose by 1 on a last second FG and they still wouldn't be any respect. That's ok though, gotta win every once in a while to get that and CHS hasn't. I will just go with the HC folks and say CHS has no talent.

I will be the first one to congratulate Clarksville High if they come to Paris and knock off Henry County in Patriot Stadium. That stadium WILL be rocking I can promise that!!! Louder than the Haywood game!

word from across the river is this is the year that CHS is going to put a whoppin' on ole HC.  Getting people back from injury.  Think it should be a good one.  Hopefully RHS does well tonight.  Hood maybe getting it turned around.  He just may not be able to do a great job in the first game of the season but seems to pick it up after that.