GCA at Greenback

orngnblk

That’s one of only 3 cartoon dudes I remember how to use. My phone won’t open them here so I have to type them in using the old school code style. You know using :whatever command: style. They used to pop up like that until you actually submitted your post back in the old days. 

I need to get to this one but same old story for me the last 3 years. I gotta work until 7 that night. My new “better” job sucks. 

Good to see you lurking around as well old friend, I’ve been a little scarce lately. There are reasons I suppose, OnB is welcome to fill you in if he hasn’t already. I don’t broadcast it but I’m fine with him letting you know. 

Edited by crow

13 minutes ago, crow said:

That’s one of only 3 cartoon dudes I remember how to use. My phone won’t open them here so I have to type them in using the old school code style. You know using :whatever command: style. They used to pop up like that until you actually submitted your post back in the old days. 

I need to get to this one but same old story for me the last 3 years. I gotta work until 7 that night. My new “better” job sucks. 

Good to see you lurking around as well old friend, I’ve been a little scarce lately. There are reasons I suppose, OnB is welcome to fill you in if he hasn’t already. I don’t broadcast it but I’m fine with him letting you know. 

I understand bud, you’ve got my number if you ever need me. I’m sure you’ll catch this one on the tube. Hope we can keep it close. 

23 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I cannot believe this site is As Dead As it is on Grace week I figured the ram faithful would be lining up to get that property tax check from us this year!

You're probably gonna be a lot disappointed with the energy from our side this week. Friday hurt, and its going to linger for awhile. So....we're off to church to pray for healing. Have a great "day of rest" everyone!

Them ther boys from Greenback will be ready for this year's helmet tossing  event!!!

They been practicing pumpkin chunkin! You think I'm joking but I'm not!

punkin-chunkin-championships.jpg.0f1d8789186b6fad408944f092502ced.jpg

Maple Lane Farms will be providing special helmets for this Thursday's helmet tossing contest!B)

pumpkin1copy.jpg.058d3afb77600aa3562a65696cd65272.jpg

Cherokees punkin helmet with Classic  old school Cherokee Spear! 

GOONS gotta see this!:-o

Edited by BCsportsfan
  • Like 1