Peabody vs Dresden

Goldenpride

Amazingly Peabody has been penalized much more than Dresden so far. And Tide rolling. 34-0 at half. Lions had it inside 10 at last of half and came up short. That makes it what, idk, 6 or 7 turnover on downs the last few games where Dresden was stopped from scoring in the red zone. Ouch! Plus, every team has been running on us and we can't stop them.. in our wins we outscored others, but so many starter & key players are now out with injuries, it's hard to be competitive. Such are the ups & downs of 1A football I guess. Hopefully we'll find our footing sooner than later. I guess in second half Lions will be playing Tides reserves. Trenton looks like they headed for another Gold in 2A. Impressive team indeed. Keep playing hard Lions, keep giving it your all.  

Edited by HevyReturns
Typos

What I have a problem with is the Dresden player doing a late hit on Baugus after he already threw the ball.... then turning to the Dresden sidelines and giving a thumbs up.  Really? That’s not necessary! I hope we keep pounding it to them.  I have zero sympathy for mess like that.   

Edited by TPeabodyGT
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

What I have a problem with is the Dresden player doing a late hit on Baugus after he already threw the ball.... then turning to the Dresden sidelines and giving a thumbs up.  Really? That’s not necessary! I hope we keep pounding it to them.  I have zero sympathy for mess like that.   

Yeah I saw that 

3 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

Almost like it's tolerated even taught