Macon and Trousdale

football6

1 hour ago, Vent said:

Unlike you, I can own up to the truth. Macon did dodge you in the alumni game, just like Creasy and TC dodged Macon after 2014. I will even agree that had Harper not went out, TC goes onto win in 2014. Not going to say a blowout but they win comfortably.  I think everyone that is honest knows Macon drills you in 2015 and 2016. 2016 was our best team since 2003. Trust me you all didn’t want any of the 2015 or 2016 teams. One thing you can’t argue is Macon dodging you in high school football. We have taken plenty of butt whoopings from TC over the years, so not sure why we would dodge you. That is a fairly normal thing. One thing is for certain, the one time the shoe was on the other foot TC dodged us. Waggoner needs to be more worried about Watertown and less about Macon. Macon has zero shot of winning on Friday night. In all honesty, TC had the better team last year but TC got out coached in crucial situations. 

One game at a time.

But come playoff time they won't even see Watertown until the 3rd round.... And would have to go through Tyner in the 2nd round and that is looking to be a real tough matchup.

By the Numbers:

Macon comes to the Creekbank Friday night for Homecoming with a record of 2-2. They are currently scoring 16.25 pts per game (ppg) and giving up 17 ppg with 1 shutout. Their opponents record is 5 Wins to 14 Losses (26% W ratio). Not too exciting numbers. 

Trousdale Co. enters Friday night with a 3-2 record. They put up 27.8 ppg and allow 15.8 ppg with 1 shutout. Their opponents have combined for a record of 20-9 (69% win ratio). 

Dating back to 2001 (as far back as the T goes) TC leads the series 11-4. MC currently has a 2 game win streak in the series going.  2017 saw the Tigers thump the Jackets 42-20. 2014 The Tigers pulled out an OT victory 27-21. 

This will be another game in which the Jackets better show up to play. The Tigers will no doubt bring a punch and hit the Jackets in the Mouth, its more of a question as to how many punches they will through. TC should be able to dominate based on comparing scores but I've seen crazier things. If the Jackets continue on what they did last week, the Reserves should get some action. Praying for a Injury Free game for both sides!