OR @ Sevier County

SweetScience

2 hours ago, SweetScience said:

The Wildcats should win this one handily you would think. Hopefully if things go well we can rest the starters after we get up after 2 really hard hitting games against Farragut and West. 

I hope the 2nd half Wildcat team shows up for this one from the start!  

Here it is half season and at least fifty teams I know of can't wait to get this season over with and Oak Ridge is playing one of those teams this week. Very sad thing to see. In stead of a good competitive football game this Friday it's going to be like going to the funeral home to pay respect to an old friend then come home and get out of your good clothes and check the other ballgames out on coach T.

Not so fast my friend...

I am a little uneasy with all the blow out picks. I hope the team is having a great week of practice and taking the Smokey Bears seriously. They have a proud tradition and would love to beat the Wildcats.

With that said, I pick OR to win 134 - 0. Just kidding!!! :D

The last time I went to an OR at SC game was in the mid 1990's and my car's alternator died in Sevierville. I had the car towed to a service station and walked to a cheap motel for the night since the service station had to order an alternator which would come on Saturday. The room I got had a waterbed and bugs. I listened to the second half of the game and the Wildcats lost a heart breaker.

To make matters worse on the way back to OR I heard a rattle coming from somewhere under the back of the car. When I got to my apartment, I foolishly reached to the muffler and grabbed the pipe to see if it was loose. The next thing I did was drive to the ER to have my badly burned hand treated. Many tears were shed on the way. 

If you don't know by now, I am not the brightest star in the night time sky.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1