3. Whitwell
4. Huntingdon 
5. Cornersville 

6. West Carroll
7. Dresden
8. Lake County
9. Coalfield
10. Moore County

I'm glad everyone has wrote Lake Co off. The Falcons will win the region and play in the semifinals this year at Tiptonville. LC played their worst game in two years against Dresden. Dresden played their best game. LC will be in the mix when all is said and done. I truly feel bad for Dresden losing Yates and Crawford. Would love to play them again when they are at full strength. LC has not played that great in the early season. I would rather play my best late in the season rather than early. So, the Falcons will continue to get better and sneak up on everyone. 

Edited by lakecounty1968

Just now, Gbnation said:

I agree, it’s always pretty heated when we play them and I don’t expect it to be no different this year. 

Those teams at the bottom of list can create havoc. We was there last year. Unknown and hungry. This year we hungrier. Got a taste of the good food. We like it better than table scraps. Gonna be a dog fight on both sides. Can’t wait to turn em loose

Bass. Greenback is the favorite but it's not that big of a gap between your 2 and 6. Lake County is one of the top 6 in the state. Lose a game and everyone writes you off. LC had 5 turnovers against Dresden. Dresden played lights out that night and the Falcons played as bad as a team can play. LC will be one of the final four teams when all is said and done. If not I will gladly eat my crow cold.

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

You boys aren’t thinking rationally. 1A only has about 5-6 good teams. Who would you put in there? Dresden is better than EVERY single team in the east except Greenback, SP, and Whitwell. 

You can only say that because Dresden will never meet up with anyone from the East.  I think rationally enough.  Midway, Cloudland, Oliver Springs all would beat Dresden.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I'm glad everyone has wrote Lake Co off. The Falcons will win the region and play in the semifinals this year at Tiptonville. LC played their worst game in two years against Dresden. Dresden played their best game. LC will be in the mix when all is said and done. I truly feel bad for Dresden losing Yates and Crawford. Would love to play them again when they are at full strength. LC has not played that great in the early season. I would rather play my best late in the season rather than early. So, the Falcons will continue to get better and sneak up on everyone. 

Nobody on the west side is overlooking you :popcorneater: 

Just now, Southtowner said:

You can only say that because Dresden will never meet up with anyone from the East.  I think rationally enough.  Midway, Cloudland, Oliver Springs all would beat Dresden.  

Right now they all probably could do to injuries Dresden has now. Healthy Yates no way. None of this really matters now anyway. I don't know enough about the east and yall don't really know that much about the west. It will all be sorted out in the end.

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Absolutely without a doubt. You are 100% correct. People say Dresden shouldn’t be ranked. They just don’t understand that once you get to the bottom part of the top 10 in 1A you have some very, very average football teams. 

He didn't say anything about Dresden.  You're bringing a different point of discussion into what he posted as the 5 that the State champ will come from.

I know good and well the gap between the top of the class and the lower tier of the top 10.  I'm telling you apparently you don't.  You had them in the middle tier last week. This week only 2 tiers.  They were just beaten handily by Greenfield.  Not to bash the Greenfield folks but that's enough indication there right now to say Dresden isn't top 10. 

9 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Right now they all probably could do to injuries Dresden has now. Healthy Yates no way. None of this really matters now anyway. I don't know enough about the east and yall don't really know that much about the west. It will all be sorted out in the end.

Dresden was in the mix until these injuries occurred.  Just goes to show the fine line in 1A. 

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I happen to believe you’ll be there in semi’s. You ain’t sneaking up on nobody though!