MR. FOOTBALL

ZEBRA35

21 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Hanley has had the best year for us as far as a back,Very hard for a reciever to get it.Although i do agree Willis is one of if not yhe best reciever in 1 or 2A.Ramsey will be nominated as a kicker because he is outstanding how many other 1A schools are kicking 43 yard field goals and have as many points scored as him.Lineman is hard to pull off when your not 6'2 or bigger and i havent seen many lineman play this year.Although it wouldnt surprise me to see Bailey nominated because he is 6'6.So it wouldnt surpise me to see two if not 3 from GB at least nominated.

Surely Hanley will be front runner but with the run game picking up some of the work load will dampen his stats. I’d say it’s based more on stats surely the size wouldn’t matter but he does have the frame to go to next level over Plemons if they base that for Mr Football instead being the best lineman in single A. Doubt Greenback will have a lineman get nominated this year hard to get the stats like they had last year bc they played more complete games with their schedule having better competition .

3 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

Surely Hanley will be front runner but with the run game picking up some of the work load will dampen his stats. I’d say it’s based more on stats surely the size wouldn’t matter but he does have the frame to go to next level over Plemons if they base that for Mr Football instead being the best lineman in single A. Doubt Greenback will have a lineman get nominated this year hard to get the stats like they had last year bc they played more complete games with their schedule having better competition .

Agree

10 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Our backup fg kicker had a 47-yarder last week. The other kicker hurt has 8 I think 40 plus last season n this year combined. Good problem to have lol

In all my years of watching football at the high school level, a kicker has been like a unicorn. Seen many many great skill position kids but a good kicker has been rare in my area.

36 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

In all my years of watching football at the high school level, a kicker has been like a unicorn. Seen many many great skill position kids but a good kicker has been rare in my area.

I know. The past ten years I have saw some good extra point kickers n that was great to have after going for years with no consistent ones here at rhs. Last two years has been pretty good n that department. N to think we have two of them. Lot of coaches would love to have that option