Northeast High School (Clarksville)

Iceman76

1 hour ago, WRudolph2003 said:

It would have took any idiot a max of ten minutes to look this rule up and not have had this problem. Everyone feels for the kids but at the end of the day the HC has to take responsibility. I wouldn’t want to look those kids in the face and admit I didn’t know the rules. Also, didn’t the newspaper say it was “self reported” Guess that was a lie since now everyone is pointing fingers. 

They make the school self report after it has been turned in. Guess you don’t know the rules as good as you think. 

Edited by 931Truth

42 minutes ago, 931Truth said:

They make the school self report after it has been turned in. Guess you don’t know the rules as good as you think. 

So you think that once they are turned in, the TSSAA calls the school and says hey guys you better self report yourselves. Are you serious? That doesn’t even make sense, it seems way more likely that a deal was made with a media member to claim it was self reported to make the school look better. Keep telling that Truth though.

46 minutes ago, 931Truth said:

Actually everybody knows who turned them in. My name is 931Truth and I’m telling  nothing but the truth. You guys are right Gary Shepherd has no ties to any program and is not coaching anymore, so why would he turn a school in ? He just can’t stand that he’s one of the worst football coaches to ever touch the city of Clarksville. Him and his good old friend Terry Arrington have been running  around Clarksville ruining programs. Let me remind you they are the same two who  turned CHS in 2015 and did it again this year . Look at Sheppy’s comments he was begging for the paper to release an article on here before it even was made public. He loves the drama selling nasty over priced steak isn’t enough for the old guy. Either way Northeast has one of the best teams in 5A. They have the potentional to win out.  Gary Shepherd enjoy your retirement stop trying to ruin’s Clarksville’s success there’s a reason your not a coach. You should be ashamed of yourself. 

You have no Idea of the truth then.  You want to blame something on him that is fine.  Just don't make it for something he didn't do.  It seems like you have an issue with him.  Take it up with him.  If the adults at NE did their jobs correctly then they would not be in this mess.  Where did the kid transfer from?  Who did they play this past week?  All coaches and AD's should know the rules as when you do eligibility it is a question you have to answer.  If they did not play a varsity sport at your school last year and they transferred in then you better cross your t's and dot your i's so something like this doesn't happen.

20 minutes ago, WRudolph2003 said:

So you think that once they are turned in, the TSSAA calls the school and says hey guys you better self report yourselves. Are you serious? That doesn’t even make sense, it seems way more likely that a deal was made with a media member to claim it was self reported to make the school look better. Keep telling that Truth though.

The truth is Northeast is dominating the city and is on there way to making a great state playoff run, but the snakes in the grass can’t stand it. That’s the problem with Clarksville. Anytime there’s a great team doing great things somebody within the city try’s their best to ruin it. You do not hear about this stuff in Nashville/Henry/Knoxville/Memphis. Haters keep hating pretty sure they will keep winning.  Looks like West Creek took a beating last week! Those  eagles are playing with vengeance. I’d be scared too.

Edited by 931Truth

1 hour ago, 931Truth said:

TSSAA does not make a school self report.  It is a good idea for the school to self report on blatant violations.....especially something as playing an ineligible kid, to possibly avoid severe sanctions.  The last thing a school wants is for TSSAA to actually have to investigate a school.  Results would not be good at all.  Self reporting shows a little remorse of not knowing the rules and making it appear as if a school was not blatantly breaking a rule.  But.........that is none of my business.  lol

9 minutes ago, ocac said:

TSSAA does not make a school self report.  It is a good idea for the school to self report on blatant violations.....especially something as playing an ineligible kid, to possibly avoid severe sanctions.  The last thing a school wants is for TSSAA to actually have to investigate a school.  Results would not be good at all.  Self reporting shows a little remorse of not knowing the rules and making it appear as if a school was not blatantly breaking a rule.  But.........that is none of my business.  lol

At the end of the Northeast runs this city anytime they have a good coach. You guys quit hating on the success and enjoy the show! It’s just getting started. 

1 hour ago, WRudolph2003 said:

A good coach like the one who just cost you 5 wins? Anyways, I do admire your loyalty, hope you bounce back and win it all. 

Def wasn’t head coaches fault. Blame the coach if you want to. He’s the same guy that turned an athletic ,undisciplined, and most importantly losing football team into a 5A force to be reckoned with. 

1 minute ago, 931Truth said:

Def wasn’t head coaches fault. Blame the coach if you want to. He’s the same guy that turned an athletic ,undisciplined, and most importantly losing football team into a 5A force to be reckoned with. 

My question is (from an outside neutral point of view) let’s say sheppy did turn them in and they were found quilty. Why are you upset with him?? NorthEast broke the rules and should have been turned in. Do you actually accuse this man when the problem is someone did not do the right thing and cost the team 5 wins??  Comes down to character and taking responsibility for ones own actions when they do the wrong thing. You throwing stones at sheppy (who I don’t know) instead of suggesting NorthEast made a mistake and should take full responsibility for their actions says a lot about your character. If they broke the rules they deserved to be turned in plain and simple. 

• Like 1

It's a shame that most of you are definitely wrong and blaming someone who had nothing to do with the reporting! Gary Sheppard definitely didn't turn in NE and those are facts 100000% as you can get! Do I know who did? yes! Will I say ?no!  But I'll tell you this NE has been recruiting players seen chad started there last year and it bit him in the ####! Now I feel sorry for the kids because they don't deserve this but when your a coach and you preach accountability then hold yourself to the same standards! Oh yeah and it was self reported after it was reported just so you know! It's a fact they will lose those forfeit those 5wins That's all I'm gonna say on this matter!