Northeast High School (Clarksville)

Iceman76

31 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Meanwhile on the other end of the state:

Halls transfer Caden Tollett ruled eligible for Alcoa

The rich keep getting richer......:grin::grin:

58 minutes ago, HC12 said:

Funny thing is...If HC beats NE then NE will mathematically end up not making the playoffs. Lets say they end up 3-3 in the Region with a team like DC or Kenwood, NE will lose the tiebreaker through head to head since they had to give up those two region wins. So If Henry County wins against Northeast then there will be no playoffs for them

Well played West Creek............Well played.

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:36 AM, 931Truth said:

Kids will keep transferring.

The most truthful statement thus far.  

931Truth, I will be at that nasty restaurant Friday morning probably 8 am, eating breakfast and watching ESPN.  Come by and we will call whomever you say that I reported NEHS to and ask that person directly if I reported anything illegal against CHS or NEHS.   Then we both can hear the answer.  I'll buy you a sausage biscuit and 1/2 cut from McDonald's, the same as I'll be having.

Would have sent this sooner but was in St. Louis visiting my sister-in-law.

22 hours ago, GatorBodine3 said:

You sound like you might be the guy who turned in NE and CHS. Everyone knows who turned both teams in. No matter how you spin it this guy likes to see Clarksville teams down because his teams are not that great. That’s all I have to say about this. 

So if someone is cheating, not following the rules, or breaking the rules, what ever you want to call it then they should not be reported? You sound like someone from Knox County. Anything goes in Knox County. Doesn't matter where you live you can go to what ever school you want and be eligible. Knox County will lie to TSSAA and TSSAA will believe Knox County. Administration in Knox County doesn't care and won't check up on address or fake address. Media would never check into an eligibility situation. Chattanooga media will. Other media outlets in State will but not in Knox County. For some reason Knox media is afraid to lose their access to coaches and administration. Administration in Knox county afraid of other administration in Knox County. Coaches afraid of other coaches in Knox County. It's like the mafia or a dictatorship. Everybodys  afraid. TSSAA won't listen to anyone except an administrator so if anyone has any info then it's no good because TSSAA is too lazy and Knox county is too lazy, too scared, of both to check eligibility. Actually you all in your region are lucky someone had the guts to take action.

3 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

So if someone is cheating, not following the rules, or breaking the rules, what ever you want to call it then they should not be reported? You sound like someone from Knox County. Anything goes in Knox County. Doesn't matter where you live you can go to what ever school you want and be eligible. Knox County will lie to TSSAA and TSSAA will believe Knox County. Administration in Knox County doesn't care and won't check up on address or fake address. Media would never check into an eligibility situation. Chattanooga media will. Other media outlets in State will but not in Knox County. For some reason Knox media is afraid to lose their access to coaches and administration. Administration in Knox county afraid of other administration in Knox County. Coaches afraid of other coaches in Knox County. It's like the mafia or a dictatorship. Everybodys  afraid. TSSAA won't listen to anyone except an administrator so if anyone has any info then it's no good because TSSAA is too lazy and Knox county is too lazy, too scared, of both to check eligibility. Actually you all in your region are lucky someone had the guts to take action.

Don’t get me wrong when your actively recruiting you should get in trouble. Trust me no one in Clarksville will get away with any violations. But when there is a mistake made by administration it should not cost you all your wins. But when you wait to report someone, when you have know about it until late in the season that is wrong. Tssaa needs to make a cut off when you can turn in violations like that. But correct me if I’m wrong but I thought Knox county has open enrollment like some counties in TN. If you have open enrollment I’m sure you’ll have a few really great football schools. 

On 9/26/2018 at 1:43 PM, gbrpats said:

Why are people acting like because of this they will whoop HC?? We will go to NE and beat them and shut everyone up.

I think it will be a great game. I think HC and NE are the best two 5a teams west of Nashville. HC has great talent and great coaching every year, plus they have 5a numbers in 3 grades. Heck I don’t think a Clarksville team has beat HC in like 5 years. But NE has everything to gain and nothing to lose by wining out, so that does make them a scary team. 

1 hour ago, GatorBodine3 said:

Don’t get me wrong when your actively recruiting you should get in trouble. Trust me no one in Clarksville will get away with any violations. But when there is a mistake made by administration it should not cost you all your wins. But when you wait to report someone, when you have know about it until late in the season that is wrong. Tssaa needs to make a cut off when you can turn in violations like that. But correct me if I’m wrong but I thought Knox county has open enrollment like some counties in TN. If you have open enrollment I’m sure you’ll have a few really great football schools. 

Knox county is open zone for only a few select public schools in Knox county.

3 hours ago, GatorBodine3 said:

I think it will be a great game. I think HC and NE are the best two 5a teams west of Nashville. HC has great talent and great coaching every year, plus they have 5a numbers in 3 grades. Heck I don’t think a Clarksville team has beat HC in like 5 years. But NE has everything to gain and nothing to lose by wining out, so that does make them a scary team. 

All 4 grades count towards enrollment numbers. Freshmen just go to a different school.

21 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

I believe radius is for private schools. He probably had to move into the City of Alcoa to be immediately eligible. And believe me, Alcoa will do their due diligence. 

Yes radius is for privates,leave old district bona fide change of address to home in different district but in same district as new school.Both parents must move also.Immediate eligibility.

10 hours ago, GatorBodine3 said:

Clarksville -Montgomery County School System is open enrollment also.  To the TSSAA any school board that has an official Transfer Policy on File is considered open zoned.  It could be for Safety Reasons, Discipline reasons, etc that a school board can move you schools and still classifies as open zoned under the TSSAA so there are more open zoned schools in TN than most people even realize.

https://www.cmcss.net/blog/2018/07/10/what-you-need-to-know-for-the-2018-19-school-year/ (Here is your link for Open Enrollment for Clarksville Schools)

CMCSS Qualifications

K-5 students qualify if they live 1/2 mile or more beyond their assigned school. Students in grades 6th-12th qualify if they live 1 mile or more beyond their assigned school. Students must attend the school for which they are zoned. For an exception to school attendance zones, a Special Request for Transfer must be made to and approved by the Student Services Department. Transportation will not be provided to students whose Special Request for Transfer is approved or to those students who apply for Open Enrollment (a window for application is announced in January of each year). In certain situations, such as high school college and career academies, limited transportation options may be available for enrolled students.

Edited by Swipes
  • Upvote 1