Upset minded WB comes to 825 for Homecoming 2018

rebelwoman87

2 hours ago, Shadroach said:

Headed over to Moccasin Ridge M.H.I. to visit Sharktooth Friday so I'll be forced to listen to The Bubba & Clem Radio Show on BM1470 to hear the game. My question is:

-Will we hear any bio's on WB players?

-Will we have a game prepped radio show complete with rosters for BOTH teams and not just the Rebs?

-Will we be bored to sleep by Bubba & Clem fawning over the history of the home team and how amazing they are with no mention of the corrupt means they've assembled that record?

-Will we be regaled with personal stories like when Bubba Willie fell out of his tree stand last season and he fell on a deer breaking its spine or a equivalent non WB Football story.

-Will Clem bemoan the fact he had to sell his car for gas money?

-Will they keep the party line that WB just can't compete because "We just don't have the same caliber athletes as the other schools"?

-Will we hear that Shadaroni is a savant and is merely preforming a Jedi mind trick by using the love child of The Mummy and Frankenstein at QB?

- Will there be more dead air time than broadcast as Bubba & Clem fight over the last chicken wing?

-What interesting halftime interview will B&C have for us? I'd bet it will be Mrs. Spagnoli the head lunchroom lady at WB and they'll be discussing the recent wedding of Prince Harry and Megan Markle and what Mrs. Spagnoli woulda cooked if the after wedding dinner was held at the WB cafeteria. (Willie will hold back on asking her about her 22" biceps)

Kim Jong Un will be recording the broadcast to use to torture any Enemies Of The State in Pyongyang.

We would love to have you come up and fill some air time. 

12 hours ago, Shadroach said:

Headed over to Moccasin Ridge M.H.I. to visit Sharktooth Friday so I'll be forced to listen to The Bubba & Clem Radio Show on BM1470 to hear the game. My question is:

-Will we have a game prepped radio show complete with rosters for BOTH teams and not just the Rebs?

-Will we be bored to sleep by Bubba & Clem fawning over the history of the home team and how amazing they are with no mention of the corrupt means they've assembled that record?

-Will we be regaled with personal stories like when Bubba Willie fell out of his tree stand last season and he fell on a deer breaking its spine or a equivalent non WB Football story.

-Will they keep the party line that WB just can't compete because "We just don't have the same caliber athletes as the other schools"?

-Will we hear that Shadaroni is a savant and is merely preforming a Jedi mind trick by using the love child of The Mummy and Frankenstein at QB?

- Will there be more dead air time than broadcast as Bubba & Clem fight over the last chicken wing?

-What interesting halftime interview will B&C have for us? I'd bet it will be Mrs. Spagnoli the head lunchroom lady at WB and they'll be discussing the recent wedding of Prince Harry and Megan Markle and what Mrs. Spagnoli woulda cooked if the after wedding dinner was held at the WB cafeteria. (Willie will hold back on asking her about her 22" biceps)

Kim Jong Un will be recording the broadcast to use to torture any Enemies Of The State in Pyongyang.

This is just weird, but keep being one of yourselves.

13 hours ago, Shadroach said:

Hey do you have any of that Blackmon $$$ left , cause I could use a loan.