Upset minded WB comes to 825 for Homecoming 2018

rebelwoman87

Most of the crowd left The Dollar General after 4 when they never heard Mama Shad's famous blowhorn echo off the big mountain at the landfill. I myself went on inside to grab something cold to drink. I don't want to say anything bad about someone's teeth but when the girl at the register smiled at me the barcode scanner picked it up as a set of saucepans and I thought I would never get out of there.

2585y5w.jpg

1 hour ago, rebelwoman87 said:

WB has a bye this Friday. But I still don’t understand why they can’t play us in freshmen/JV. 

Probably Fall Break does have something to do with it. 

WBHS F/JV is scheduled for October 15.  Because MHS F/JV won't travel to Ooltewah on 10-15 following the 10-12 game because of the distance.  I think some of the non-traditional scheduling F/JV is due to not wanting to travel so far on Mondays.  Bearden has an open date this week so MHS filled in schedule with Bearden and is playing WBHS on the 15th of Oct.

18 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Most of the crowd left The Dollar General after 4 when they never heard Mama Shad's famous blowhorn echo off the big mountain at the landfill. I myself went on inside to grab something cold to drink. I don't want to say anything bad about someone's teeth but when the girl at the register smiled at me the barcode scanner picked it up as a set of saucepans and I thought I would never get out of there.

2585y5w.jpg

LOL.Barney!!!