PHS vs GC (Homecoming)

Goldenpride

21 minutes ago, BigBoyGoose said:

Gibson County may be out matched in this game but Gibson county will match the physicality of Peabody on both side of the ball. If GC get some production on the offensive end their defense will compete all 4 quarters. This is the first GC team in a very long time that has this few people playing on both side of the ball.  

So what’s your score prediction ?  

28 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

So what’s your score prediction ?  

18 minutes ago, BigBoyGoose said:

28-6 peabody

If GC holds Peabody to just 28 points, I’ll eat my hat. Peabody is going to drop 40+ no doubt about it. If Gibson County gave up 36 points to Lake County, I promise Peabody will double that. I’ll say what one poster said in another forum about Peabody, “They have 4A talent at a 2A level”. The Pioneers are off to a great start & I’m so glad to see it but these guys are about to get a dose of reality real quick come Friday night. Peabody is a whole different kind of monster I’m telling you. 

Edited by FightingBlue0

17 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Lol we had Probably 20 or more penalties against  Milan and I think a couple tds called back and still won.   Huntingdon did win but Milan hung with Huntingdon for most of the game.   So you didn’t actually see you just looked at scores. 

I’ve seen Huntingdon and Milan play

6 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

As much as I want to pitch a shutout and keep the streak alive I believe G.C. will score at least once may only be a F.G. though! I'm gonna give my prediction as a homer 52/0 Tide rolls,as a realist Tide 42/14 Tide still rolls just no shut out!!!

This shows how much you truly know about GC as they haven’t even made a PAT all year lol.  Much less a field goal.  Look.  You guys can get up on your high horse. You won’t see a single GC fan say they are going to win. But I can promise you they won’t just lay down because it’s peabody Like they have in the past.  This group of boys have bought in and have the mentality it takes.  Will they beat Peabody?  Most likely not.  This is the best team in 2A in the state.  But they won’t just set there and take it.  My prediction 42-18 peabody.