PHS vs GC (Homecoming)

Goldenpride

8 hours ago, peabodypride said:

I think it absolutely  should happen!!!!GC has quality wins!!!!!

I do agree the Pioneers are having a great season. But I just don't think they can beat the Tide. Mr. GC Pioneer I know u watched the Pioneers and I am glad they are having a great year! Lets us know what u think. 

Edited by JungleJim125

12 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Can GC score on us at home ?  This will be the last chance before the playoffs 

I hope not lol. I have heard that Peabody is the only school in the state that hasn’t allowed points at home this year. That’s a cool stat that I would like to see continue till the end of the season.

At home Peabody has out scored their opponents 226 to 0. 309 to 40 on the entire season.

15 hours ago, peabodypride said:

I think it absolutely  should happen!!!!GC has quality wins!!!!!

Quality wins? I would disagree with that. The best teams GC had played (Lake County) beat them. Adamsville would be a quality win but they are so injury depleted you cant count them. GC did not get the lead in that game until after the Adamsville kid broke his leg and that took all the energy out of The Ville. WC had a very soft schedule with best win over Dresden who had lost their stud. Peabody wins by mercy rule.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Quality wins? I would disagree with that. The best teams GC had played (Lake County) beat them. Adamsville would be a quality win but they are so injury depleted you cant count them. GC did not get the lead in that game until after the Adamsville kid broke his leg and that took all the energy out of The Ville. WC had a very soft schedule with best win over Dresden who had lost their stud. Peabody wins by mercy rule.

I hope your correct in that prediction!!!RTR

18 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Were you at this game?  Gibson county was definitely the better team all night.  Turnovers is what was killing them.  They had 3 in adamsville territory.   They finally quit turning it over late and made 2 drives to win the game.  Peabody may win by mercy rule.  Very possible.  But to say the only reason GC beat adamsville was because a kid got hurt is wrong.  

This game won't even be interesting unless the fans on either side take the less than classy approach to winning or losing at what is most likely going to be one of the worst In- County beatings we've seen around these parts in awhile. Peabody is is having a season that is a perfect example of what occasionally happens in HS football when excellent player talent and a very competent coaching staff collide during the same time span.

35 minutes ago, TBALLEXPERT said:

This game won't even be interesting unless the fans on either side take the less than classy approach to winning or losing at what is most likely going to be one of the worst In- County beatings we've seen around these parts in awhile. Peabody is is having a season that is a perfect example of what occasionally happens in HS football when excellent player talent and a very competent coaching staff collide during the same time span.

And the scary thing is they are almost all Juniors!!!