PHS vs GC (Homecoming)

Goldenpride

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

But every post I have read, says Peabody is unbeatable? How could this happen?

it happened because Peabody fans,players and coaches are cocky....they thought they could throw their jerseys on the field and win by 50...welcome to the real world Trenton...all that high priced coaching staff sucked tonight....GC's Coach Finley is Coach of the year...live with it...

• Upvote 1

Just now, cofo said:

it happened because Peabody fans,players and coaches are cocky....they thought they could throw their jerseys on the field and win by 50...welcome to the real world Trenton...all that high priced coaching staff sucked tonight....GC's Coach Finley is Coach of the year...live with it...

Agree bud where was the 4.4s

Just now, cofo said:

Sounds about right. I know nothing about either one of your teams, but everything I have heard is Peabody will be undefeated and no one else in 2A had a chance, so I must say I am excited that someone showed them some humility!

6 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Agree bud where was the 4.4s

They were chasing Ozzy Rico down the sideline on a 70 yard touchdown run!!!!!

You Peabody fans straight up disrespected Gibson County all week! No if’s and’s or but’s about it... straight disrespect and you just got served!

Congrats to Gibson County players and coaches! I’m glad for you guys! You deserved this one!

Edited by GCPioneer
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

They were chasing Ozzy Rico down the sideline on a 70 yard touchdown run!!!!!

You Peabody fans straight up disrespected Gibson County all week! No if’s and’s or but’s about it... straight disrespect and you just got served!

Live it up bud! You gotta say this ole LC boy has jumped on the pioneer wagon and have WARNED everyone...this bunch ain’t no joke! Looking forward to see the upcoming weeks 

Edited by shockernation

1 minute ago, shockernation said:

Live it up bud! You gotta say this ole LC boy has jumped on the pioneer wagon 

You’ve spoke highly of our program since you saw us against Lake County... I appreciate that!

I would’ve never have thought we’d beat Peabody like we did to be honest, but our guys showed the one of the gutsiest efforts I’ve ever seen from a Gibson County football team tonight. We stopped them 4 times at the one yard line to end the game!!!

3 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

You’ve spoke highly of our program since you saw us against Lake County... I appreciate that!

I would’ve never have thought we’d beat Peabody like we did to be honest, but our guys showed the one of the gutsiest efforts I’ve ever seen from a Gibson County football team tonight. We stopped them 4 times at the one yard line to end the game!!!

Me neither but I felt like with the right bounces you guys could! You didn’t get the bounces...you beat that poor QB and won up front