Greeneville vs Elizabethton

BVDevil

30 minutes ago, Devilsx4 said:

Great game cyclones much respect blown calls are part of the game... Devils got away with a few Cyclones got away with a few but we witnessed a great heavyweight bout between 2 powerhouses and I enjoyed it but nothing but respect for the cyclones.

Betsy did play hard tonight and they are well coached!  I could see them beating AC if they meet up?

Edited by Romansfive8

6 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Betsy did play hard tonight and they are well coached!  I could see them beating AC if they meet up?

We all talk a bunch of mess for our respective teams... itll be a dogfight between these 3 either way it goes no mercy rule... I do think the Devils will be in cookeville again... I do think Betsy will pull that upset but any give ball game anything could happen.

1 hour ago, cyclones1 said:

Like I said earlier he's just an average running back not a good quarterback at all

I give Elizabethton and it's players lots of respect going in and now.I know your post is probably just  talk towards a Devil fan or two but I'll have to disagree with this one.Ballard is a very good high school QB.He does everything that it takes to be a great field general and that includes getting the ball to his playmakers or keeping it .He is a darn tough runner as well and I think more then a few Cyclones with agree.As I've said,Elizabethton has the ability to beat the Devils if they meet again but Greeneville also can play a much cleaner game then they did tonight.I hope it comes down to us and not AC in the mix but either one of the three could be at home in the third round

This was a good game however we see the issues that are concerning with Greene devils; they have a lot of penalties. Which is inconsistent with 90% of all other teams. Unless the Greene devils can get these penalties in order prior to playoffs ………...they will really be in trouble. I think they have some issue to resolve.

5 hours ago, BigBama42 said:

Good game. Look forward to round 3. Y'all are not invincible. You say you gave us a short pass but yet we hit a bomb on yall! Cory burned yall for 2 TDs also. You say we only had very few yards rushing, but when we did rush the total of 6 times, it looked promising. 270 yards against the mighty devils is pretty good if you ask me, lol.

I thought Written called the game a little too loose. I believe if Betsy had run the ball more it would have opened up that passing game a bit more. Ultimately it was the lack of "big plays" that doomed the Cyclones. When you catch the Devils on an off night and you don't capitalize on their mistakes you aren't going to win. Glad to see the Devils can play 4 quarters against a quality opponent.

• Like 1