Union City hosts TCA

Bigsw02

11 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You are welcome. Me and my dad lived together when he was sick I took care of him. Hardest thing I’ve ever done. He was only 55 when he passed 

I am About to take off and take care of him. The cool part is his whole focus is football. Last game was at home and we parked a car by the field so he could watch. My son is named after him and as soon as we beat Mckenzie he came running up to his Pop. That made his night. It really lets you know there is more than football. So this years ride is going to be great win or loose. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

I am About to take off and take care of him. The cool part is his whole focus is football. Last game was at home and we parked a car by the field so he could watch. My son is named after him and as soon as we beat Mckenzie he came running up to his Pop. That made his night. It really lets you know there is more than football. So this years ride is going to be great win or loose. 

That’s awesome he is getting to experience his grandson playing.  There definitely is more to life 

8 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Hahahahahaha!!!!! you are on your game BigSwo 2.0 !!! I am gettimg a bit worried that YSo knows something we dont,just a few to many mafia jokes,hahahahaa

Cant beat Swo. Just a football loving mob boss from Jersey / Union City. Good as gold but I do like making mafia references. Looks kind of like John Calipari and Rick Pitino's love child. lol 

12 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

Thanks BPM. Now everyone is posting pictures and making jokes. That's great except now it appears they are all telling me I have an attractive mouth. Hmm. I don't know if they are all men but I think they might be. So let me say it like this. Thanks for your compliments but I am married........... to a woman. I have never been attracted to men and I ain't gonna start now. So if you guys had any hopes of getting a date out of this........ it ain't happening.

You do kinda remind me of Ned Beatty though Swo. LOL!!!!!. Actually with that weight you've lost, not so much any more! 

12 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Alright I am Going to put this out there. I am Wondering from the UC folks is there any kind of parking to see the field. My father was diagnosed 3 weeks ago with small cell lung cancer stage 4. He has trouble getting to the stands. His grandson is a senior and he wants to try to see every game he can. If anyone has any insight on a spot could you please let me know. 

Sorry to hear this brother! Prayers for your dad & your family! 

3 hours ago, TennReb31 said:

You do kinda remind me of Ned Beatty though Swo. LOL!!!!!. Actually with that weight you've lost, not so much any more! 

TReb I like how you dig a hole but I then you try to get out by digging steps. I appreciate the weight loss comment but Need Beatty? Come on man. I ain't squealing for nobody.

Edited by Bigsw02
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I would ask about field conditions at UC for tomorrow night but that field is flawless no matter what. It’ll probably be a little damp but nothing of any concern. I hope someone can keep this game updated on the T tomorrow evening 

I will try, but I do better some games than others.