Union City hosts TCA

Bigsw02

Thanks BPM. Now everyone is posting pictures and making jokes. That's great except now it appears they are all telling me I have an attractive mouth. Hmm. I don't know if they are all men but I think they might be. So let me say it like this. Thanks for your compliments but I am married........... to a woman. I have never been attracted to men and I ain't gonna start now. So if you guys had any hopes of getting a date out of this........ it ain't happening.

1 minute ago, Bigsw02 said:

Thanks BPM. Now everyone is posting pictures and making jokes. That's great except now it appears they are all telling me I have an attractive mouth. Hmm. I don't know if they are all men but I think they might be. So let me say it like this. Thanks for your compliments but I am married........... to a woman. I have never been attracted to men and I ain't gonna start now. So if you guys had any hopes of getting a date out of this........ it ain't happening.

Just pokin' fun atcha swo...I can't even spell bango  banjou   benjo  you get the idea.

Alright I am Going to put this out there. I am Wondering from the UC folks is there any kind of parking to see the field. My father was diagnosed 3 weeks ago with small cell lung cancer stage 4. He has trouble getting to the stands. His grandson is a senior and he wants to try to see every game he can. If anyone has any insight on a spot could you please let me know. 

5 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Alright I am Going to put this out there. I am Wondering from the UC folks is there any kind of parking to see the field. My father was diagnosed 3 weeks ago with small cell lung cancer stage 4. He has trouble getting to the stands. His grandson is a senior and he wants to try to see every game he can. If anyone has any insight on a spot could you please let me know. 

BigEd there is parking but it's on the street just past the main gate. Come extra early so you can get a spot.

7 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Southwest of the field is a small spot where you could park and sit there in a fold out chair is the only spot I can think of

1 hour ago, Bigsw02 said:

Hahahahahaha!!!!! you are on your game BigSwo 2.0 !!! I am gettimg a bit worried that YSo knows something we dont,just a few to many mafia jokes,hahahahaa

Edited by peabodypride

51 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

My dad died from small cell lung cancer. I’m sorry you are having to go through this