Union City hosts TCA

Bigsw02

2 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

People that dont understand the Veer offense dont get how hard it is to actually run,if you dont have a "experienced" QB as well as sure handed backs your going to fumble your fumbles fumbles!!!!! That is why UC is always fumble prone in the first couple of games,its easy to say how hard can it be you just run folls over,that's not how this works lol!!!! After The Tornadoes injuries have had injuries it's a hard,no impossible to just "fix" it!!! The Tornadoes  will be easy come playoffs,they will make the playoffs cause our region is down! I see PHS,TCA,G.C. And U.C in that order!!!

Agree!

31 minutes ago, MisterObjective said:

UC’s 7 fumbles on Friday night didn’t look like darn good execution.

Another thing everyone has to realize on the execution issues ....our kids had just traveled 20 hours in a bus and got very little rest over the two days they were in Jersey. Tough enough for adults to be in correct frame of mind much less 16-17 year olds.  I know the score doesn’t reflect it but that Jersey team definitely knows a team from TN was there last Friday night. 

7 minutes ago, UCStrong77 said:

Another thing everyone has to realize on the execution issues ....our kids had just traveled 20 hours in a bus and got very little rest over the two days they were in Jersey. Tough enough for adults to be in correct frame of mind much less 16-17 year olds.  I know the score doesn’t reflect it but that Jersey team definitely knows a team from TN was there last Friday night. 

Was this trip longer than the other trips you guys have taken ? 

45 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Was this trip longer than the other trips you guys have taken ? 

Yes it was due to a wrong turn by the tour bus company. 20 hours is correct. I'm not saying that we would have beaten the Jersey team but we could have made it closer. My son said there coaching staff came over to our huddle after the game and said that we ran the ball harder and had more success than any team they have played in the last 2 years. We had over 300 yards on the ground. We simply fumbled at the most inopportune moments.

Just now, Bigsw02 said:

Yes it was due to a wrong turn by the tour bus company. 20 hours is correct. I'm not saying that we would have beaten the Jersey team but we could have made it closer. My son said there coaching staff came over to our huddle after the game and said that we ran the ball harder and had more success than any team they have played in the last 2 years. We had over 300 yards on the ground. We simply fumbled at the most inopportune moments.

Yeah 20 hours on the road is horrible.  Fumbling sucks 

4 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Man make sure y’all go on a bus ride this Friday please. Hahahahaha

• Upvote 1

Man It is so hard to come with a clear mind in this one for ole P Pride !!!What are the intangibles in this one,more like what isn't a intangible!? Is TCA a bipolar football team? They suck bad or are great!? Well both in one game sometimes 5 times each in 1 game,sorry Intense and BigEdMo,but its indeed fact!!!The lions have as much talent as just about anyone,depth always has been and will be a issue for the Purple clad Lion boys!U.C. do they suck,are they average,are they good with a stupid hard schedule? These teams Homer's will tell you I am being a jerk by even asking,my friends that are fans of em will tell you I am spot on!!!! If you can "honestly" make a real prediction then your a genius in my book!!!So to show you my intellectual prowess here it goes!!!The team from region 7 that will win wears Purple Friday night!!!!!mwahhahhahahah can yall smell the crap I'm full off in Jackson and U.C???? You both "SUCK" !!!!! GL to all these fine fellas that will dawn the Purple,play hard,hit hard,give it your all win or lose!!!!These are proud region 7 2A teams and will never quit!! RTR

Edited by peabodypride

So, you have come to the conclusion that we both suck. Hmm. You are correct if you are talking about the weather. Tornadoes do suck. They blow too. Tornadoes suck and blow. However, if you are talking about the Union City Golden Tornadoes lm going to have to step in and say that you sir are wrong indeed. I know you are only joking, as am I, but I have a really good feeling about the rest of this season. I think we are going to put together a run. Now I haven't heard anyone from TCA say anything other than that they expect a fight come Friday night. We are going to do that for certain. I think these boys are tired of losing. They know what is at stake in this game. The Lions are in the same frame of thought. So I guess both of these "sucky" teams will try not to be the suckiest.