Coalfield @ Greenback

GHSblackhelmet

1 hour ago, muskox said:

must be nice to sit around all day and watch football.....go feed roys goat...its your turn

What kind of mess is this muskox man? Me and that body gard is a going to sneak up there  sometime this weekend and get my goat back.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, crow said:

Oh it won't be close. It will be a running clock. There may even be 6 minute quarters in the second half. Everyone knows that. 

There is zero competition in 1a so most of our games this year are just for padding stats until we get to the 4th round. This maybe the weakest I have seen 1a as a whole since I moved in back in the early nineties.

25 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this muskox man? Me and that body gard is a going to sneak up there  sometime this weekend and get my goat back.  You think im joking but im not. 

You will have to fight us by the truckloads to get that goat back. Ox man is determined to get that goat to produce milk to make us some butter. But no luck yet with that buck of a goat but he does enjoy all that attention and those honey bunz 

14 minutes ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

You will have to fight us by the truckloads to get that goat back. Ox man is determined to get that goat to produce milk to make us some butter. But no luck yet with that buck of a goat but he does enjoy all that attention and those honey bunz 

I was fixing to say,if Ox is gonna milk that goat i want to see that one.Those Goons from Alcoa had that durn goat kissing cheerleaders!