Coalfield @ Greenback

GHSblackhelmet

1 hour ago, Gbnation said:

There is zero competition in 1a so most of our games this year are just for padding stats until we get to the 4th round. This maybe the weakest I have seen 1a as a whole since I moved in back in the early nineties.

I don’t think anyone in the east can come within 21 of Greenback if they are on their game. Way to many weapons and athletes for the rest of us this season. As for tonight? It should be a 5-6 touchdown lead by the half. 

There is zero competition in 1a so most of our games this year are just for padding stats until we get to the 4th round. This maybe the weakest I have seen 1a as a whole since I moved in back in the early nineties.

I agree, its really watered down right now.  Good luck to the Cherokees, like you need it.

15 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I don’t think anyone in the east can come within 21 of Greenback if they are on their game. Way to many weapons and athletes for the rest of us this season. As for tonight? It should be a 5-6 touchdown lead by the half. 

Thinking dont win games and we as fans can goof off about it all day long but if the kids dont take it serious every week then we will be sitting at home in Nov!They are some very good teams left to get to the main goal so we still have to play every game like its our last!

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Thinking dont win games and we as fans can goof off about it all day long but if the kids dont take it serious every week then we will be sitting at home in Nov!They are some very good teams left to get to the main goal so we still have to play every game like its our last!

You are right, but Greenback has the largest collection of best players in 1A. That typically equals a gold ball. I told you boys last season that you wouldn’t have any closer game this year until the semifinals, but I don’t know if that one will be close either. 

9 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You are right, but Greenback has the largest collection of best players in 1A. That typically equals a gold ball. I told you boys last season that you wouldn’t have any closer game this year until the semifinals, but I don’t know if that one will be close either. 

Long time a lots of games till Thanksgiving!

1 hour ago, HingleMcCringleberry said:

You will have to fight us by the truckloads to get that goat back. Ox man is determined to get that goat to produce milk to make us some butter. But no luck yet with that buck of a goat but he does enjoy all that attention and those honey bunz 

27 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

If he's going to milk it I'm vested enough to watch!Dont lie you would too!

Heck yeah I'd watch, but no way I'm trying any of dingleberry's homemade goat butter :roflolk:

Don't have to try and convince me nation. As you know I've been carrying the GB war banner as much as the Kees themselves.