TSSAA is a joke

hammerhound

13 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

You hit the nail on the head with this post. Old Democrats are rolling over in their grave right now! This so called Democratic Party has nothing in common with what the original Democrats stood for! 

Of course I vote the other way as in Republican. I also drove a truck for a living so what do I know...just my opinion on this New Democratic Party!

That makes you qualified to run for President (provided that you were born here), so commenting on political matters should be second nature. Three of my personal heroes were truck drivers, and if they don't classify you as a first class citizen because of their misconceptions, that's a shortcoming of their own. That profession has clothed, fed, housed, and educated me, my siblings, and my children for three generations, and I'm proud of that.

Edited by tradertwo
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

That makes you qualified to run for President (provided that you were born here), so commenting on political matters should be second nature. Three of my personal heroes were truck drivers, and if they don't classify you as a first class citizen because of their misconceptions, that's a shortcoming of their own. That profession has clothed, fed, housed, and educated me, my siblings, and my children for three generations, and I'm proud of that.

Next year will be my 30th holding a steering wheel.Took great care of me and mine. Can't carry on a real intelligent conversation but asked me how to get there and I can tell you.

Except for Wartburg I still ain't never found that place!

57 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Brother people that drive trucks are high on my list for respect. Heck TSSAA could have driven a truck down to trezvant in 2015 and do a legit investigation and two different schools would have had a legit state championship. 

Been holding my tongue all week as to not make anyone too mad but no matter how good this kid is, if it was done right let it be. Do I think you should play for two different teams in the same year why no but so be it. That being said no matter how good this guy is if he has been running behind Alcoa s line and goes to greenback, South Pittsburg or whitwell. He isn't going to be as good. Still good but let's be honest not what you saw with that other team. 

23 hours ago, MrLegit said:

Been holding my tongue all week as to not make anyone too mad but no matter how good this kid is, if it was done right let it be. Do I think you should play for two different teams in the same year why no but so be it. That being said no matter how good this guy is if he has been running behind Alcoa s line and goes to greenback, South Pittsburg or whitwell. He isn't going to be as good. Still good but let's be honest not what you saw with that other team. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXIVoGCj-1A

I know I should just let this thread die but when I saw this comment I couldn't let it go.  Watch the video here and I think you'll see that he will do very well behind the GB line.  Another thing to think about is that there is only one senior on the line in this play.  53 and 54 clear the middle out and 55 and 24 get the linebackers. Watch at the end and 26 was ready to block on down field.  50 and 52 blocked well also turning their guys out.  These young men play hard for one another.

27 minutes ago, GBKEES said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXIVoGCj-1A

I know I should just let this thread die but when I saw this comment I couldn't let it go.  Watch the video here and I think you'll see that he will do very well behind the GB line.  Another thing to think about is that there is only one senior on the line in this play.  53 and 54 clear the middle out and 55 and 24 get the linebackers. Watch at the end and 26 was ready to block on down field.  50 and 52 blocked well also turning their guys out.  These young men play hard for one another.

Did you read it or just not understand it. I said he will still be good but but but want be as good as he was behind the Alcoa line. Unless y'all are as good as they are.

1 hour ago, MrLegit said:

Did you read it or just not understand it. I said he will still be good but but but want be as good as he was behind the Alcoa line. Unless y'all are as good as they are.

Yes, I read and understood it and I believe he'll be better at Greenback.  We're not playing against the same competition in 1A.  He had 700+ yards last year with Alcoa and I believe he'll surpass that mark in just the second half of the season assuming GB plays for the title and he stays healthy.