Whitwell Tigers @ TC Jackets

TigerfootballFan

3 hours ago, SEVEN said:

I'll go ahead and say it... Last year's Sr. class as a whole was a cancer. Addition by subtraction.

I’m glad someone finally said this last year senior class had no leadership and pulled the team apart they didn’t care at all 

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

We'll have both of these Coaches live to discuss this game tonight!  Show begins ins 15 minutes!   You can click my signature for a link to the show or simply watch it here:

That Waggoner man said that Lee man was full of mess.  He wouldnt scared of that Turner man.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RTD said:

Any clue on any of the other possible games

Myself I would think Gville and FC stays, so that leaves Lebanon and Whitwell, Lebanon will up to them but looks highly unlikely and I would think this will be it for TC vs Whitwell as well, we may get the SP matchup, but other than that I would look for old school matchups, possibly but unlikely Smith County other decent possibilities would be Portland, White House, and Upperman. There is a slim chance of a possible Forrest or Moore County game but would be shots in the dark. We have done numerous scrimmages and what not with those 3 over the years. Right now would think season will open at home vs FC. 

Edited by JacketNationFan1

13 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Like the others, I dont completely understand your question or maybe you just dont know how the seeding works. Maybe this helps:

-There are 8 Regions for each classification 1A thru 6A across the State. 

-The Regions have a varying number of teams but only the top 4  in each Region make it to the playoffs.

-Those 4 teams are seeded based on there standings within the Region.

-When the playoffs start only 32 Teams remain (4 from each of the 8 Regions).

-Those 32 teams are broken up into 4 quadrants (Regions 1/2, Regions 3/4, Region 5/6 and Region 7/8). So there are 8 Total #1 seeds, 2 per quad.

AP Ranking or any other ranking system is not considered, the only thing that matters is Region Record.

Each week (started a couple of weeks ago) i post an updated Playoff Match-up based on games played and current standings so you can start to see where your team falls into the mix and who they will be matched up against. 

What I meant by it if u have 2 first teams in the same region how does that work on the same side of the east and west not trying to start anything just wondering