Whitwell Tigers @ TC Jackets

TigerfootballFan

To those traveling from afar, I'd suggest getting off of I-40 at the Watertown exit in Lebanon and go by the Wilson Co. Fairgrounds. Then take Hwy 141 to Hartsville. This will lead you straight to "The Creekbank" and is a good road once you get out of Lebanon city limits. Hwy 231 is usually very busy. 

But however you get there, buckle up and drive safe and save your "water" consumption for the tailgate. 

Edited by BCB~MVP
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

To those traveling from afar, I'd suggest getting off of I-40 at the Watertown exit in Lebanon and go by the Wilson Co. Fairgrounds. Then take Hwy 141 to Hartsville. This will lead you straight to "The Creekbank" and is a good road once you get out of Lebanon city limits. Hwy 231 is usually very busy. 

But however you get there, buckle up and drive safe and save your "water" consumption for the tailgate. 

I like the way you think :wink:

Edited by AllAboutTheW

For anyone interested, I know a couple of the Watertown guys have mentioned it, but I will be at Hartsville Taco at around 5:30 til about 6:10. Would love to meet some of you guys and talk some football. I won't be hard to miss just look for big guy wearing purple Fun Radio polo. Hope everyone has safe travels and hoping for a injury free game. Go JACKETS!

Just now, JacketNationFan1 said:

For anyone interested, I know a couple of the Watertown guys have mentioned it, but I will be at Hartsville Taco at around 5:30 til about 6:10. Would love to meet some of you guys and talk some football. I won't be hard to miss just look for big guy wearing purple Fun Radio polo. Hope everyone has safe travels and hoping for a injury free game. Go JACKETS!

I'm coming but wont be able to get there till later it seems. We gonna sit on Trousdale side if there's room but gonna sport Meigs attire. Let me know if you want a few shirts you may be a fan at season end. Muahaha :mrgreen:

4 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I'm coming but wont be able to get there till later it seems. We gonna sit on Trousdale side if there's room but gonna sport Meigs attire. Let me know if you want a few shirts you may be a fan at season end. Muahaha :mrgreen:

LOL safe travels buddy, would love to meet you and talk a possible future matchup but I have to be in the booth by 6:25, But hope you enjoy what might be your first of 2 visits to the Creekbank! 

10 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

LOL safe travels buddy, would love to meet you and talk a possible future matchup but I have to be in the booth by 6:25, But hope you enjoy what might be your first of 2 visits to the Creekbank! 

Never thought of it that way lol. Sounds somewhat less appealing now. Haha

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Grizz, I believe you are referring to the Victory Bridge. Since it was put up several years ago, every game i attend i walk across it. It's a pretty awesome way to enter the stadium. 

That's it! I knew I was probably incorrect on the name. I've been to 3 games since they have put it up, and like you, I walk across it every time. Very unique and would recommend everybody seeing this!

Good luck to our neighbors to the north of us.  I am a SP fan that will be rooting for yall tonight. Next week will be a different story!!! LOL..Play your game like I know you can and it should be a good game. It is hard to go to Trousdale and win anytime,  I'm not lying, its going to be tough, real tough, but yall can make it tough on them to. Be safe traveling and I hope both teams are safe from all harm. Still going with the Tigers in this one. 

9 minutes ago, sportman said:

Good luck to our neighbors to the north of us.  I am a SP fan that will be rooting for yall tonight. Next week will be a different story!!! LOL..Play your game like I know you can and it should be a good game. It is hard to go to Trousdale and win anytime,  I'm not lying, its going to be tough, real tough, but yall can make it tough on them to. Be safe traveling and I hope both teams are safe from all harm. Still going with the Tigers in this one. 

Thanks brother see ya next week 

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

There will be a large crowd but thats the good thing about the Creekbank, Plenty of seating on both sides. We are used to the crowds! And unlike many of places we visit, we like to make sure everyone on the opposing team has a seat!

Image result for trousdale county football field