Whitwell Tigers @ TC Jackets

TigerfootballFan

48 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

There will be a large crowd but thats the good thing about the Creekbank, Plenty of seating on both sides. We are used to the crowds! And unlike many of places we visit, we like to make sure everyone on the opposing team has a seat!

Image result for trousdale county football field

That's pretty roomy. 

3 hours ago, sportman said:

Good luck to our neighbors to the north of us.  I am a SP fan that will be rooting for yall tonight. Next week will be a different story!!! LOL..Play your game like I know you can and it should be a good game. It is hard to go to Trousdale and win anytime,  I'm not lying, its going to be tough, real tough, but yall can make it tough on them to. Be safe traveling and I hope both teams are safe from all harm. Still going with the Tigers in this one. 

Thank you, good luck to you guys tonight. 

My notes on the Whitwell Tigers for tonights broadcast: 

Whitwell has three shutouts on the season, and is averaging winning games 48 to 6. The Tigers are lead by a three headed monster which includes: Warner Ashworth, Josh Wingo, and Hudson Petty. Ashworth, Wingo, and Petty have accounted for 2,560 total yards and 37 TDs. The forgotten Tiger is Tanner Stewart that has 16 receptions for 383 yards and 5 TDs. The numbers show when Ashworth passes he is extremely accurate as he is 42-55 on the season. 31 of his 42 completions are to Petty or Stewart, which accounts to 73.8%. They also account of 71% of Ashworth’s passing yards. Defensively they are lead by Hudson Petty and Thundur Roberts. Petty with 64 tackles and 6 TFL and Roberts with 65 tackles and 3 TFL.

10 minutes ago, SEVEN said:

I've got so tired of reading all year long about who we didn't have playing.

That being said, I've been looking forward to this one for a while, for the obvious reason... #72 is back baby!!

Oh, and I guess #8 is playing too. B)

LEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!