Whitwell Tigers @ TC Jackets

TigerfootballFan

6 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Great atmosphere but hard to come from the Creekbank with a win. With that being said, I’ll go against my gut and say Whitwell in a close one! 

Yes what a game this should be.Home field will play a huge part but Whitwell pulls out a win.This one will show us what kind of team Whitwell has.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, AllAboutTheW said:

I think the DC issue won’t be that big of a deal considering we have Ben petty who was basically the Co-DC. I think we will be ready to play and focus for a good game 

Ben has worked with Coley for two years and knows his system. Defense will be fine. Offense will keep rolling. Should be a great one.

1 hour ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Ben has worked with Coley for two years and knows his system. Defense will be fine. Offense will keep rolling. Should be a great one.

so did ours, doesn't always mean good things.  I think the tigers miss Coley worse than they think.  These next two games are a bad test to see because it is the two best teams the tigers have seen and it will look worse than it is actually for petty.  

3 hours ago, powerp said:

Whitwell has 4 All-State players on their team. They are the second most talented team in 1A behind Greenback. They make a statement at Trousdale. Tigers by 21

Arguably the jackets have 3 possibly 4 all state players on their team, I just don't see us getting beat by 21, we may lose but I fully expect a close game.

19 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Arguably the jackets have 3 possibly 4 all state players on their team, I just don't see us getting beat by 21, we may lose but I fully expect a close game.

I don’t see a 21 point lead either, and I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if we lost, these two teams are basically even with the type of players they imo it will probably come down to coaching 

9 minutes ago, AllAboutTheW said:

I don’t see a 21 point lead either, and I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if we lost, these two teams are basically even with the type of players they imo it will probably come down to coaching 

Yup I agree and the game will be greatly effected by line play the jackets rely on 4 seniors up front. 1 of which is all state last year and likely will be again this year.