Whitwell Tigers @ TC Jackets

TigerfootballFan

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question. Who is this #8 boy? I want to read about him in my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

First team All-State last year. According to paper stats he had 16 TDS over 1000 yards rushing , averaging 8 yards a carry,  threw right at 1000 yards,  and 9TDS, ran 3 punts back and 1 kickoff back.... so, he was a huge piece to the puzzle. He’s 6’2 190.  Probably runs a legit 4.4

Edited by Jacketsalumn02

9 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

How good is their passing game?

This whitwell team is like the 85 bears. They just have athletes all over the field. Just really unstoppable at the high school level. I mean look at how bad they've beaten their opponents. Just ask ambassador how good they are,if you haven't heard it on here you have now.... they are a scary team.

3 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

This whitwell team is like the 85 bears. They just have athletes all over the field. Just really unstoppable at the high school level. I mean look at how bad they've beaten their opponents. Just ask ambassador how good they are,if you haven't heard it on here you have now.... they are a scary team.

Same way they beat opponents last year. Until they got to TC and scored 2 plays on 4th down plays and kicked a field goal to win.... then lost to south Pitt.... no denying they are a great team. They return it looks like everyone. Look forward to seeing them. 

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

You said it perfectly but it is a shame that bass is an even bigger fan than W is. They are unstoppable, to many athletes, too many seniors. We should just forfeit. Or is it like Mike Tyson says, " they all have s plan till you punch them in the mouth." I still think they take trousdale. If they don't they are in real trouble against us.