Pearl Cohn vs East Nashville

FBfan26

19 hours ago, workinprogress said:

I took a little while to really think this one through before I posted. PC has not beaten anyone this season that is as good as EN. EN has not beaten anyone as good as PC. Both teams know each other well and both have athletes across the board. I think both staffs are equal. I think PC has the advantage in mental edge. With that said, if EN can stay disciplined and take care of the ball they have a shot of winning a close game. EN has to take that first punch and keep fighting. Not sure they have been tested enough to do that though. Pulling for EN but I still think PC wins 35-26.

Riverdale and maplewood in better. Pearl is not all that like they think they are. #Facts

On 10/8/2018 at 6:06 PM, FIREBIRD80 said:

We own y'all!! East fans should not be saying anything crazy to PC. Matter fact yall should be saying yes sir and no sir to us...lol

Yes sir no sir?? Yall SUCK Its seem like y'all big mad the we're 8-0. Friday you the and the Dried up birds are going to find out what all the hype is about.

On 10/8/2018 at 1:07 PM, Bellicose12 said:

very good point about the lines

DLine i would give to East...that many interceptions by the secondary is caused by good pressure 

Oline to pearl...you cant have a consistent offensive with poor oline play

here is the question for u

Jayden Harrison vs. Jashon Waktins 

Big E vs Anthony collier 

Xavier vs. east secondary 

Im taking all East players. 

Harrison wont even make it off the line with Jashon on him.

Big E is 300 plus pounds and still getting blocked by smaller players. " Overrated"

X is going to throw at least 2 picks. #5 to the house #bookit

10 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

Yes sir no sir?? Yall SUCK Its seem like y'all big mad the we're 8-0. Friday you the and the Dried up birds are going to find out what all the hype is about.

5 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

Im taking all East players. 

Harrison wont even make it off the line with Jashon on him.

Big E is 300 plus pounds and still getting blocked by smaller players. " Overrated"

X is going to throw at least 2 picks. #5 to the house #bookit

Done talking about it just keep that same energy.

17 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Yeah yeah I see you're trolling again. Nobody respond to this guy!!

These people don't have to listen to you. From what I can tell you aren't that smart anyway. You kinda remind me of my brother Kenny; slow and useless.

As for ignoring me, I'd like to see you try when I come at you with my shirt off. Hope you have some good friends in the pc stands to hide you, cause I'd fight you right there in the middle of the field.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, bolddust281 said:

These people don't have to listen to you. From what I can tell you aren't that smart anyway. You kinda remind me of my brother Kenny; slow and useless.

As for ignoring me, I'd like to see you try when I come at you with my shirt off. Hope you have some good friends in the pc stands to hide you, cause I'd fight you right there in the middle of the field.

I dont know what you talking about,Said or going with this but trust me ain't nobody hiding. We all in the stands every Friday. I dont kno if somebody pissed in your cereal or what this am. Matter fact dont yall have a game this week? Only team we worried about is East Nashville. If we meet then we will handle it until then keep wishing and praying.

Edited by FBfan26
  • Like 1