Pearl Cohn vs East Nashville

FBfan26

3 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

Great thing about the 2014 EN team. Their play did their talking. There was a little fun banter back and forth but nothing crazy or disrespectful. No putting down kids or calling people out. Since then the last two meetings there wasn't much to say. Now with EN being undefeated you see a few "new" fans hopping on the T talking crazy stuff. If EN wins I know firebird and fan will give EN the credit they will deserve. However if PC wins I hope East Nasty will do the same. East Nasty if PC wins have them fry you some crow and put some Frank's on it.

Right because at the end of the day we r still talking about 15-18 year old kids. Win some lose some.

6 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

Great thing about the 2014 EN team. Their play did their talking. There was a little fun banter back and forth but nothing crazy or disrespectful. No putting down kids or calling people out. Since then the last two meetings there wasn't much to say. Now with EN being undefeated you see a few "new" fans hopping on the T talking crazy stuff. If EN wins I know firebird and fan will give EN the credit they will deserve. However if PC wins I hope East Nasty will do the same. East Nasty if PC wins have them fry you some crow and put some Frank's on it.

Credit? Naw they talk to much for me. I'm about that action. That's why PC will get hit Friday and end up looking like a deer in the head lights. We gone party like its 2002. See them again in the playoffs and smack them again. Well nevermind fairview will eliminate and get some payback from that home cooking PC game last year.

49 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

Credit? Naw they talk to much for me. I'm about that action. That's why PC will get hit Friday and end up looking like a deer in the head lights. We gone party like its 2002. See them again in the playoffs and smack them again. Well nevermind fairview will eliminate and get some payback from that home cooking PC game last year.

Now when you wake up from this dream, get back on here and type what really gone happen. But it's cool we don't need any credit from you all, Just don't go into hiding that's all I ask.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Now when you wake up from this dream, get back on here and type what really gone happen. But it's cool we don't need any credit from you all, Just don't go into hiding that's all I ask.

How many times i have to say it. YOUR COACHES ARE TRASH. All that talent and one state trip.

The few ranked players you have a OVERRATED. 3* 300+ and getting blocked in HS

Your defense is TRASH "Cordova" two returning starters for cordova "Ya i read about it" Heck you cant even tell us what defense you do run.

Your offense is decent with your waterbug WRs who Barely catch the ball 

Your TRASH because you keep going back and forth with me about My and Most people opinion of yall but there scared to say it.

43 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

How many times i have to say it. YOUR COACHES ARE TRASH. All that talent and one state trip.

Your defense is TRASH "Cordova" two returning starters for cordova "Ya i read about it" Heck you cant even tell us what defense you do run.

Your TRASH because you keep going back and forth with me about My and Most people opinion of yall but there scared to say it.

Cordova score was the same as last year, and y'all still only scored 8 points on us. East act like same players didnt play on last years team. Y'all always had Talent and only reached 2nd round of the playoff. So I ask again if you say our coaches is trash, then what are East coaches? You're delusional come back down to earth. I already know by the way you talking,  that when East lose we want hear from you again. You have rest of this day and tomorrow to talk so enjoy.

4 hours ago, EastNasty said:

It’s pretty bold and pretty sad to say all your coaches are trash. Not sure how you make that statement with a straight face.

27 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

East Nasty is providing great bulletin board material. My guess is the so called over rated players will have something to prove. I like the confidence but I don't like putting down kids. I don't like taking away from kids accomplishments.

Yep, and the kids read this crap too...  I love me some PC #72, I can see him now mauling a few linemen Friday night.

The game hype is brewing. I think PC win this one BIG. 42- 14 … Coaching is not close. East is the most underachieving team in Metro then  PC right behind, only because PC has won so many freshmen city championships you would think they would have more Gold Balls. East has always had loaded teams but constantly finish subpar. PC offensive staff is way better than East. PC defense is suspect but EN offense is all over the place. I think PC defense is better than EN backyard offense. You stop #1 then their offense is null and void. East Staff is really terrible. They definitely look like a group of youth coaches and carry themselves as such. I don't know one coach on staff that is worthy of talking about. PC OC is pretty good and knows how to get their athletes the ball. EN will lose the last two games and finish 8-2 with a second round exit. I don't have a dog in the hunt but the EN people are not use to winning they get on here and bad mouth kids and really trying to psych themselves up to really think they can win this game